PDA

View Full Version : Mulga and NG Rosewood pen blanks

Reece
20th August 2009, 09:39 AM
hi all,

i'm on the hunt for Mulga and NG Rosewood (or any other types of rosewood) pen blanks. looking for anywhere between 20x20mm and 25x25mm.

does anyone know where i can get hold of these, preferably in the Brisbane area?

There's a shiny new penny in it for anyone that can help (not really)

dai sensei
20th August 2009, 11:04 PM
I have mulga logs, cocobolo (Rosewood from Mexico) pen blanks, NSW Rosewood (and some other Rosewoods) planks and blocks I've bought around the place. 25x25 are very big blanks, so you would be waisting a lot of wood to make the pen. Most of my big pen blanks are only 19x19.

How many are you after?

madcraft
21st August 2009, 01:51 AM
I have mulga logs, cocobolo (Rosewood from Mexico) pen blanks, NSW Rosewood (and some other Rosewoods) planks and blocks I've bought around the place. 25x25 are very big blanks, so you would be waisting a lot of wood to make the pen. Most of my big pen blanks are only 19x19.

How many are you after?

How many NSW RW have you got Neil

gawdelpus
21st August 2009, 09:24 AM
Reece ! I have some NG rosewood, but its not very figured, very ordinary in fact, I could let you have about ten or so if that would help :) not sure on sizes though at the moment ,certainly large enough for any pen you may want to make , Cheers John, I am near Beenleigh .

Rum Pig
21st August 2009, 09:45 AM
I have both if you like PM me and I can send you some.

Reece
21st August 2009, 11:33 AM

How many are you after?

i'm after about 10 of each at this point, although 15 wouldn't hurt. cocobolo would be great too. i'll send you a PM when i have time along with anyone else that has responded.

Thanks everyone.