PDA

View Full Version : Tealight zigzag

Řistein
20th November 2009, 08:14 AM
To all woodworkers.

Theese three tealights are the last turnings I got done before the christmas sale i Bergen. I started monday and finished them today, thursday evening at 8.00 pm.

The zigzags are made from Purpleheart, Cedar and Jatoba, The light wood are unknown for me, only I know the wood have being pallets for Husquarna Riders built in the USA.

Measurements: Diameter 110 mm, hight 60 mm, 85 segments, total production time for all three tealights 11 hours 15 minutes.
Sanded to 320 grit and finished with boiled linseed oil.

Thanks for looking and comments.

bobsreturn2003
20th November 2009, 09:45 AM
Very nice like these :2tsup:

Ozkaban
20th November 2009, 10:59 AM
Nice one :2tsup: Looks like a lot of work!

Cheers,
Dave

Ed Reiss
20th November 2009, 01:09 PM
nice candle holders Oistein :2tsup:

Texian
20th November 2009, 01:17 PM
This is a test to see if anyone is dumb enough to comment on the misalignments, right?

Ad de Crom
20th November 2009, 08:09 PM
Oistein, very nice work, I like your segmented work.
Ad

artme
20th November 2009, 10:29 PM
This is a test to see if anyone is dumb enough to comment on the misalignments, right? :o Front one was obviously a practice run.:rolleyes

Well done Oistein, despite the above response to our friend from a foreign place.

Segmenting is obviously time consuming and I imagine it can be very frustrating.

Texian
21st November 2009, 10:09 AM
Quite right. I over reacted, and I apologize. Segmenting is indeed challenging and there are about four things to try to stay focused on at the same time, so it's easy to have a little slip up.

Ed Reiss
21st November 2009, 01:01 PM
:o Front one was obviously a practice run.:rolleyes

Well done Oistein, despite the above response to our friend from a foreign place.

Segmenting is obviously time consuming and I imagine it can be very frustrating.

Did I hear someone say Brazil ? ...so, who's the one that's livin' in a foreign place?? most likely under cover :roll::D runnin' from the law !!!!

joe greiner
21st November 2009, 01:58 PM
If they didn't have misalignments, how could you tell them apart?

On blowup, they're almost full size images! :oo: Very meticulous, Oistein. Bravo! :2tsup:

Cheers,
Joe

artme
22nd November 2009, 01:35 AM
Did I hear someone say Brazil ? ...so, who's the one that's livin' in a foreign place?? most likely under cover :roll::D runnin' from the law !!!!

:harhar::harhar::harhar: