PDA

View Full Version : Pye's Fast Efficeint Service

wheelinround
23rd November 2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks again goes to Gary Pye and his staff or a quick delivery, thoughtfulness of the order ( I forgot the screws) The fellow when I rang straight back hadn't he was about to ring and had them in his hand.
CA Accelerator and 8" Cole jaws plus the screws.:2tsup:

Ordered Friday just prior lunch time delivered today just after lunch.

Thanks again Gary :2tsup::2tsup:

brendan stemp
23rd November 2009, 05:55 PM
He needs to offer good service to keep up with Jim Carroll who I reckon set the bar for good, efficient and fast service.

wheelinround
23rd November 2009, 06:09 PM
I have yet to order off Jim I have bought from him at STWWS

WOODbTURNER
23rd November 2009, 06:35 PM
Good on some local sellers for promp service. It's a pity our postage system is still camel speed to us in Darwin. Ordered goods from Melbourne which took nearly two weeks. Ordered new Drill Doc 750x from Hardware Sales in USA on 19-11-09, posted on 20-11-09 and arrived at my door 8.20am today.

FRB Design
23rd November 2009, 06:49 PM
He needs to offer good service to keep up with Jim Carroll who I reckon set the bar for good, efficient and fast service.

GPW has set his own bar when it comes too providing great customer service
through his and his teams own hard work.

Regards,
Frank.

rsser
23rd November 2009, 06:53 PM
+1 for Jim and the Pyes.

Ditto for Woodturning Supplies, the Woodsmith, Northwood tools, Norwesttools.

thefixer
23rd November 2009, 09:49 PM
There is another major supplier who could learn a lot from these blokes. No need to mention names. You know who you are.

Ed Reiss
24th November 2009, 12:52 PM
Maybe that's the problem, Shorty...they think that they are "major" and don't give a damn about cust satisfaction.

Ozkaban
24th November 2009, 12:58 PM
:2tsup: to GPW and to Wheelin for raising it. Always good to be able to say thanks for a job well done. I've always had great service from them myself.

Cheers,
Dave

Rum Pig
24th November 2009, 01:28 PM
As I have said before on the pen side we are very lucky in OZ with our very good suppliers I'm yet to have bad service from any of the suppliers.
It must be the fantastic customers they have:D
I think as a whole the turning mob in OZ is a great bunch to deal with be it as a supplier or customer or just people with common interest:2tsup:

Good on some local sellers for promp service. It's a pity our postage system is still camel speed to us in Darwin. Ordered goods from Melbourne which took nearly two weeks. Ordered new Drill Doc 750x from Hardware Sales in USA on 19-11-09, posted on 20-11-09 and arrived at my door 8.20am today.
I have been very surprised of late with delivery times:o in fact I order some stuff from Timberbits and it was here the next day even before I had a chance to pay for them:U:2tsup:

wheelinround
25th November 2009, 08:03 AM
As I have said before on the pen side we are very lucky in OZ with our very good suppliers I'm yet to have bad service from any of the suppliers.
It must be the fantastic customers they have:D
I think as a whole the turning mob in OZ is a great bunch to deal with be it as a supplier or customer or just people with common interest:2tsup:

I have been very surprised of late with delivery times:o in fact I order some stuff from Timberbits and it was here the next day even before I had a chance to pay for them:U:2tsup:

I can pay for them on pick up just a short 20 min drive and get to see the full range :q

Rum Pig
25th November 2009, 08:25 AM
I can pay for them on pick up just a short 20 min drive and get to see the full range :q
Yes I do envy you mob living so close to each other:C it would be nice to met some of the people I talk to, but one day when SWMBO is in a generous mood:U