PDA

View Full Version : ebay mini woodfast

wheelinround
14th January 2010, 09:09 PM
not a bad price if it stays there WOODFAST MINI LATHE... NEW STILL IN CARTON - eBay, Turning, Woodcrafts, Crafts. (end time 17-Jan-10 16:30:36 AEDST) (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WOODFAST-MINI-LATHE-NEW-STILL-IN-CARTON_W0QQitemZ130357921954QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Woodcrafts?hash=item1e59f008a2)

he also has a stack of turning tools

Big Shed
14th January 2010, 09:45 PM
Just a bit worried about his Ebay user name:rolleyes:

gawdelpus
17th January 2010, 08:33 PM
Well to cut a long story to size Neil (dai-sensai) missed out on the bidding for this (none) but picked it up anyway hehe, But in picking it up he was made aware that there is still a nice set of "hamlet" chisels still wrapped and boxed at the same address possibly still on E-Bay as well as a bowl gauge to go with them ,3/8 maybe .So nothing dodgy about this if someone can use a decent set of chisels or knows someone :). This is a proxy post from Neil hehe,as he is still in traffic and wanted to pass on the info before it got too late , cheers ~ John

dai sensei
18th January 2010, 09:03 PM
Yep, I now have a Woodfast lathe to take with me when I travel by car around the country side and attend turnaround type events. I thought almost half price for something still in its original sealed box was a bargain. He also threw in a digital caliper and a big lump of very old rosewood. He also had some old Rose Gum slabs, but they would fit in the back of the station wagon.

Not sure if the Hamlet chisels sold, the item is now gone, but if anyone is interested PM me for the phone number to bargain for them. He had the set at $130 I think, but was willing to sell the set plus the extra bowl gauge for less.

Enfield Guy
19th January 2010, 02:02 AM
Good pick up I say. Good luck to you.
Cheers

hughie
19th January 2010, 10:19 PM
Looks like gone and no takers

wheelinround
19th January 2010, 10:23 PM
Looks like gone and no takers

Hughie Neil :aro-u: bought it put your glasses on :;

dai sensei
20th January 2010, 09:25 PM
Yep, I bought it after the Ebay sale was over by contacting the seller directly. Likewise SWINO bought the Hamlet chisels after that Ebay sale finished :U

hughie
21st January 2010, 12:30 AM
Are that accounts for it.

Swino
21st January 2010, 09:19 AM
Yep I grabbed the chisels - great deal considering none of them have even touched a piece of timber. I went for a drive with the kids and picked them up yesterday :D