PDA

View Full Version : Central Coast (Gosford Wyong area) get together.

Termite
2nd September 2004, 03:13 PM
During a pleasant visit from DarrylF last Sunday he observed that there were quite a few woodies on the central coast and we should have a get together. Now I know I learned a few things during the chat, and he of the operating theatre workshop learned how you can still work in a disorganised ****house, so if you think that a get together might be a good idea, or a bad idea, then please vote accordingly.
If the response indicates that there are a few interested then we can start to organise something.
Kind regards
Termite
POLL CLOSES 23rd SEPT.

Grunt
2nd September 2004, 08:20 PM
Since I live in Victoria, I voted for not giving a *****

oges
3rd September 2004, 12:48 AM
I dont know how useful I would be in giving advice, but a get together for a chat and whatever sounds good..

Wood Borer
3rd September 2004, 09:23 AM
As a host and a visitor to heaps of woodworkers from everywhere around Australia, NZ, UK and South Pacific I highly recommend it.

Don't count me in on this one though, I'm a bit busy and it is a bit far from Melbourne.

Post the photos though, it encourages others to get together.

arose62
5th September 2004, 01:59 PM
I've been thinking of visiting Termite (or more accurately, Termite's bandsaw), as I have some big chunks of olive that I'd like made smaller.

I'd also like to see a bandsaw in action, as I've given serious thought to the same H&F model that lives at Termite's.

So, count me in...

Cheers,
Andrew