PDA

View Full Version : Genuine T-track at a reasonable price.

alexg
28th September 2004, 12:03 PM
For those looking for genuine T-track and quality plastic knobs I can recommend Woodpeckers - Melbourne ([email protected]). Received my order today, prompt service, no fuss, good communication.

Alex.

PS I am aware of the "capral" sail track alternative but for a few extra dollars I prefer the square outer cross-section of genuine T-track as it fits neatly in a dado without any gaps.

Termite
28th September 2004, 12:24 PM
Woodpeckers have a branch in Melbourne? :confused: Details please.
I have made quite a few purchases from them in the states and would love to have details of their Melbourne branch.
Kind regards
Termite

alexg
28th September 2004, 12:40 PM
Gwhat (a member of this forum) has started this business. I believe he is importing selected products in bulk from Woodpeckers in the US and passing on the cost saving. If you e-mail him at the previously supplied address he will send you a price list - I don't think the website is up and running with this info yet.

Alex.

Ben from Vic.
28th September 2004, 01:04 PM
Very intersting.

Thanks Alex. ;)

Gwhat
28th September 2004, 02:05 PM
Hi all

Just to let you know the web-site is up in a interim fashion, at least you can download a Price List complete with small pics. The mega production is on its way sooooon. In the meantime visit.

www.woodpeckers.com.au

The Woodpecker

Trav
29th September 2004, 01:02 PM
wow. That looks like some great gear. If only I knew about your site before buying my router table - I would have just built one myself.

Perhaps another time....

Good luck with the company

Trav

seaskimmer
11th October 2004, 05:07 AM
Has any member in the UK identified a source of T track or sail track?

Ben from Vic.
11th October 2004, 01:30 PM

I believe that plenty of sail track can be found at the local docks. ;) :D :D

ChippyChap
14th October 2004, 06:20 PM
Wood Workers Workshop on 0845 1659 244 sell it, I know I am the guvnor

Gwhat
31st October 2004, 08:00 AM
For those looking for genuine T-track and quality plastic knobs I can recommend Woodpeckers - Melbourne ([email protected]). Received my order today, prompt service, no fuss, good communication.

Alex.

PS I am aware of the "capral" sail track alternative but for a few extra dollars I prefer the square outer cross-section of genuine T-track as it fits neatly in a dado without any gaps.

Hi

Just to let you know that I now have a new T Track (panel track) + a new knob as well as the UNLIFT & PLUNGLIFT router lifts all up on the website. Just allow a little time to download.

Regards