PDA

View Full Version : What's happening with Glowacki Timbers

switt775
18th June 2010, 09:50 AM
Anyone know what's happening with Glowacki timbers? I placed an order through their website (not through the ebay store) on Monday and haven't heard a thing. I paid with paypal, that's shown up on my credit card. But no news, and today their website is down.
:?:?

switt775
18th June 2010, 11:34 AM
Not only is their website down, but their phone number is disconnected. Found a mobile number, but it just goes to voicemail.

I'd suggest anyone looking to buy through their ebay store wait until this is resolved.

NeilS
19th June 2010, 12:17 PM
Had something similar happen with another seller and got a refund through PayPal with no probs, but had to lodge a dispute resolution request (or whatever it's called) first.

rsser
19th June 2010, 12:33 PM
Same here; took forever but I got most of my dough back.

switt775
19th June 2010, 12:48 PM
Only fair to post an update. Mark sent me an email, the website was offline because the server had gone done (website is back up now). Reason for disconnected phone - they have moved, and phone not reconnected as yet.

He told me my stuff was on the way, will report when I've received it.

switt775
21st June 2010, 10:25 PM
Happy to report that my order arrived today, safe and sound. :2tsup:

NeilS
21st June 2010, 11:26 PM
Good oh!

mkypenturner
16th June 2012, 04:57 PM
yeah i know this is a really old thread
but went looking a couple of days ago to see what blanks they had that i may need and the domain has expired this is all i get www.glowackitimbers.com (http://www.glowackitimbers.com/) and all it is is the domian company does anybody down that way know whats happening with them ???