PDA

View Full Version : Mid-week "turn-ons"

Grumpy John
20th June 2010, 08:57 AM
Just thinking out loud here, but would there be any interest amongst the retired/semi retired turners out there in getting together occasionally for some mid-week "turn-ons". As my work week is Friday arvo - Monday arvo I am not able to attend a lot of the turn-ons that come up on the weekends. I also notice that quite a few forumites are unable to attend because of those pesky family functions that only seem to happen on the weekend that you have set aside for something more important, i.e. sharing b.s. stories with mates at a turn-on.

tea lady
20th June 2010, 10:05 AM
Only if gave me the day off.:D

rsser
20th June 2010, 12:13 PM
Sounds good to me.

Texian
20th June 2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah but too far away. Cool avatar G.J.

RETIRED
21st June 2010, 09:38 PM
Total hijack. Also no ones business.

Groggy
21st June 2010, 09:55 PM
I vote 'bad idea' as it means I can't come along. :(

Grumpy John
21st June 2010, 09:57 PM
I vote 'bad idea' as it means I can't come along. :(

Don't you get RDO's or holidays in your job Greg :rolleyes:.

Groggy
21st June 2010, 09:59 PM
Don't you get RDO's or holidays in your job Greg :rolleyes:.
What are they?

Grumpy John
21st June 2010, 10:07 PM
Must be a koinkidink, but Calm and I were just an hour ago discussing who might be available for these mid-week get to gethers and your name came up. Neither of us were sure what your employment status was, I guess we know now - full time PLUS.

AUSSIE
21st June 2010, 10:26 PM
Must be a koinkidink, but Calm and I were just an hour ago discussing who might be available for these mid-week get to gethers and your name came up. Neither of us were sure what your employment status was, I guess we know now - full time PLUS.
Workaholic :oo: Is that why he is called GROGGY

steck
22nd June 2010, 10:15 PM
Mid week or Weekend are all good for me.
I seem to have a knack of being away for most of these.
I enjoyed the one I got to at GJ's. So much to learn!