PDA

View Full Version : turn-on's in August

bowl-basher
23rd June 2010, 06:41 PM
Hi All
Just wondering if you Victorians are planing any major get togethers in August/September
As SWMBO is improving daily we are talking about a trip down south to visit the rellies
As we have nothing fixed at this time and can be flexible in when we travel it would be great if there was a "turning event around this same time (I will need to get away from the Rellies for a day or so:C)
look forward to hearing from you
Bowl-Basher

wheelinround
23rd June 2010, 06:44 PM
BB
I'll take care of the Cougar feed it nurture it while your away I'll only use it at Penrith Show and Trend Open days all in August :;

RETIRED
23rd June 2010, 07:36 PM
Where are you going in Melb, BB.

bowl-basher
23rd June 2010, 08:13 PM
Hi Robo
We will be staying at Caufield and Pearcedale but I can escape for a day or so with no problems

bowl-basher
23rd June 2010, 08:34 PM
BB
I'll take care of the Cougar feed it nurture it while your away I'll only use it at Penrith Show and Trend Open days all in August :;

:o:oPenrith Show Perith Show!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o
why was'nt I told about this or is this one of your ornamental group outings
and the Cougar will be that tired from all the Camphor that it has to turn in the next few weeks that it will want a rest:U:U

RETIRED
23rd June 2010, 08:45 PM
Pearcedale is just around the corner.

Give us some dates and I will organise a reason for you to nick out for a day.:wink::D

tea lady
23rd June 2010, 11:22 PM

Give us some dates and I will organise a reason for you to nick out for a day.:wink::DYou're easy.:rolleyes::D

RETIRED
24th June 2010, 12:12 AM
You're easy.:rolleyes::DNot cheap though.:D

Grumpy John
24th June 2010, 09:42 AM

Give us some dates and I will organise a reason for you to nick out for a day.:wink::D

Any chance of a mid-week bash :please2:

RETIRED
24th June 2010, 12:07 PM
Any chance of a mid-week bash :please2:Depends on BB.

bowl-basher
24th June 2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks All
As soon as SWMBO makes up her mind re dates I will be in contact
BB

nalmo
25th June 2010, 12:59 PM
If I'm able to go (depending on date), and you're in Caulfield I can give you a lift if necessary (I'm in South Caulfield).