PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Roundup Early Bird Special

Fhotoman
26th June 2010, 10:09 AM
Only a few more days to take advantage of the Early Bird Special!

The Greater Vancouver Woodturners Guild (Canada) is hosting a symposium this fall. It runs
September 10-12 and has 40 some presentations given by turners such as Marilyn
Campbell, Nick Cook, Michael Hosaluk, Dale Larson, Art Liestman, Alain Mailland,
Jason Marlow and Graeme Priddle.

As an added bonus, Michael Hosaluk, Marilyn Campbell, Graeme Priddle and Alain
Mailland are giving classes that you can sign up for once you have registered for
the Symposium. Classes are limited to 6 students and will be run on Sept 8, 9, 13
& 14th. Don't miss this special opportunity!

You can find more information at West Coast Roundup (http://www.gvwg.ca/symposium/home.html)

The last one we ran was a HUGE success and was sold out. So register soon!

Bill
Member of the Greater Vancouver Woodturners Guild

rsser
27th June 2010, 12:46 PM
GJ, you mis-timed your trip!

Bill, thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.

Grumpy John
28th June 2010, 11:20 PM
GJ, you mis-timed your trip!

Bill, thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.

Could always go back, I think I left a pair of socks at the Howard Johnson in Vancouver :rolleyes:.

Willy Nelson
30th June 2010, 11:39 PM
West coast roundup early bird special!!!!! I got excited when I saw the subject heading thinking that something was happening, here in Western Australia, the other West coast Hrumph
Willy
Jarrahland

NeilS
3rd July 2010, 12:29 PM
Very tempting! One of my favourite places Vancouver. Meeting up with other woodturners in the BC area then a leisurely trip over to Vancouver Is then wander via short ferry trips down through the San Juan Islands..... close to heaven!!!

rsser
3rd July 2010, 12:36 PM
Nah, if it was Feb. it'd be close to heaven.

Snow!!

NeilS
3rd July 2010, 01:41 PM
Nah, if it was Feb. it'd be close to heaven.

Snow!!

...and sleet or bitterly cold rain!....:C

But then, it's one of the few places in the world where you can leave the office in the city at the end of the working day, get on a regular bus for a short ride, transfer directly to a ski lift and be skiing down Cypress Mountain under lights 30 mins after you left your desk...that is, if you like that sort of thing... :U