PDA

View Full Version : Melb WWW Show turners Special

ubeaut
13th October 2004, 08:51 AM
Visit U-Beaut on Stand 115 at the WWW Show in Melb this weekend and you can get a Super Special Deal on Shellawax Glow. Buy one for $31 and get a second for only $15....... While stocks last.

We also have Special Deals on a variety of finishing Kits that will save you big $'s

Everything else will also be discounted..... EVERYTHING.

:mad: WARNING :mad:
Make the most of it. Everything will be going up pretty soon as we have just been hit with a 30% price rise on all new shellac and a 25% - 30% price rise on almost everything else, including all plastic containers, most solvents, many waxes, and in general almost everything that has anything to do with petrol. IT WILL MOST LIKELY GET WORSE in the months to come.

Even so, if you want to buy anything from us at the show, and you bring along a pic of Woody (shown below) and you will receive an extra 10% discount off our already discounted prices.

(Rotary Sanders and Glow Special not included)

http://www.ubeaut.com.au/smilewood1.jpg

We look forward to seeing many of you at the show. If we don't see you, have a really good one anyway and try not to melt down the plastic.

Cheers - Neil :D

Gumby
13th October 2004, 09:46 AM
Thanks Neil. I'll see you there and save some pennies for a re-stock of my Ubeaut cupboard. You'll recognise me easily, I have a large lump on one side of my head and am made of plasticine! :D :D

numbat
13th October 2004, 10:45 AM
What about for those of us that are not in Melbourne?

Ben from Vic.
13th October 2004, 12:07 PM
What about for those of us that are not in Melbourne?

pfaaa, second class citizens. :D :D :D :D :D

KevM
13th October 2004, 12:50 PM
OK, I've bought my ticket. But only because Neil cannot confirm whether he will have any stock left to make the trip to the Tassie WWW Show in two weeks time.

See you on Friday, Neil.

regards

Kev M

ozwinner
13th October 2004, 07:43 PM
What about those of us that are not in Melbourne?
Exactly!!

Al :D

ptc
14th October 2004, 08:58 AM
Neil.
hope you come to Tas ?
I've printed the pic.
ptc

ozwinner
14th October 2004, 09:03 AM
If you print out piccys of the polish, Neil wont have to go to Tassie. :D

Al :)

rsser
16th October 2004, 11:41 AM
Thanks ubeaut for the great prices and good advice.

I must say, the show was humming yesterday, with hundreds queuing for the doors to open. Great selection of turning blanks too - just as well I was limited to what I could fit into the backpack. Some interesting new species around - mango, burdekin plum, northern blackwood, norfolk pine.

The new Omega lathe looks pretty tasty too, but it wouldn't fit into the backpack.