PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Stuffy

Nai84
30th October 2010, 11:38 PM
Hey Everyone

I would like to say a BIG THANKS to stuffy :bravafor todays play date and for letting me use your lathe it was awsome and also thanks for the tips and for the advice as well as well THANKS FOR EVERYTHING TODAY WAS AWSOME. I am now stocked up to the max with wood as well so thanks for that as well I belive goes to Darren so thanks for the wood mate and thanks for cutting it for me stuffy I am over the moon and cant wait for the next one to come along learnt heaps and had fun :hpydans2:and say hi to Sam for me stuffy :2tsup:

Cheers Nai

stuffy
31st October 2010, 01:51 PM
:thyel:

You're very welcome Ian!
I enjoyed it. You're enthusiasm is contagious.
:shakehands:

I told Sam you said hi and he said
Hi ee ... :yippy:
Bye ee ... :yippy:
:baby:

Nai84
31st October 2010, 03:48 PM
:thyel:

You're very welcome Ian!
I enjoyed it. You're enthusiasm is contagious.
:shakehands:

I told Sam you said hi and he said
Hi ee ... :yippy:
Bye ee ... :yippy:
:baby:

Hey Steve

I am still over the moon and I now know I still have ALOT to learn which is good coz thats what I love to learn new stuff and tell sam maybe next time he can play with seth :2tsup: cant wait for the next one

Ian

wheelinround
31st October 2010, 05:25 PM
No photo's never happened :no:

Forumites Ian are always willing to help out I have found. :2tsup::2tsup:

Sawdust Maker
31st October 2010, 07:01 PM
No photo's never happened :no:

Forumites Ian are always willing to help out I have found. :2tsup::2tsup:

Piccies?

Nai84
31st October 2010, 09:29 PM
Hey Guys

Sorry but we didnt take any pics but maybe this one might compensate for it :D its a pic of the wood I got from stuffy:2tsup:

Ian

wheelinround
31st October 2010, 09:51 PM
Thats the photo we wanted nice stash Ian :2tsup:

Nai84
31st October 2010, 10:18 PM
Hey WR

It sure is thanks to darren and steve :2tsup:

Ian

Sawdust Maker
1st November 2010, 08:05 PM
Hey Guys

Sorry but we didnt take any pics but maybe this one might compensate for it :D its a pic of the wood I got from stuffy:2tsup:

Ian

That's no good, now I've got stash envy :((

Nai84
1st November 2010, 11:41 PM
That's no good, now I've got stash envy :((

Now at least I know I have a good stash that brings envy:harhar:

Nai

cultana
1st November 2010, 11:53 PM
Ian, In your little horde those half round pieces of timber, on left of pic,what are they?

Has a nasty look of slightly green Eucalyptus spathulata, if so learn to sharpen the chisels and gouges very quickly. :D

Nai84
2nd November 2010, 12:00 AM
Ian, In your little horde those half round pieces of timber, on left of pic,what are they?

Has a nasty look of slightly green Eucalyptus spathulata, if so learn to sharpen the chisels and gouges very quickly. :D

Hey cultana

They are jarrah logs that I got from out merriden way they are very heay and quite dense but good to turn I have already rough out a few bowls to dry out and slowy get better a shapering :q

Ian

cultana
2nd November 2010, 12:05 AM
Sounds worse than that e-nasty stuff.

Well at least you will learn rather quickly how to sharpen gouges. Enjoy the learning experience.

Nai84
2nd November 2010, 12:29 AM
I will enjoy every moment spent at my lathe learning new things every day:2tsup: