PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For Today Hazza

Nai84
4th November 2010, 06:35 PM
Hey Everyone

I would like to say thanks to hazza for today Stuffy and I went and watched Hazza make some awsome pen and also learnt how to do a CA finish an to chat so just to say a BIG THANKS to HazzaB for today what an awsome day it was :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup: you a top bloke

Nai

stuffy
4th November 2010, 07:32 PM
Hey Everyone

I would like to say thanks to hazza for today Stuffy and I went and watched Hazza make some awsome pen and also learnt how to do a CA finish an to chat so just to say a BIG THANKS to HazzaB for today what an awsome day it was :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup: you a top bloke

Nai

:iagree::exactly::whs:

He makes it look so easy...
:D

Steve

Nai84
4th November 2010, 07:42 PM
He does doesnt he but practice makes AWSOMENESS :2tsup:

mkypenturner
4th November 2010, 10:21 PM
one you get the hang of doing the pens god help the credit card the addiction is calling :D

Nai84
4th November 2010, 11:39 PM
one you get the hang of doing the pens god help the credit card the addiction is calling :D

Hey mkypenturner

I cant wait to do my first one now I have seen what is possible :D I will have to make a few for miss to keep me in the good books :2tsup:

Ian

wheelinround
5th November 2010, 07:34 AM
Ian take care its slippery slope pen making so bad one could say fit a bunggie cord to pull you back to real turning. :U

Nai84
5th November 2010, 11:58 AM
Ian take care its slippery slope pen making so bad one could say fit a bunggie cord to pull you back to real turning. :U

Hey WR

LOL I think I just want a taste of everything :2tsup:

Ian