PDA

View Full Version : Mitre track now available

Gwhat
14th November 2004, 07:46 AM
Hi all

Just to let you keen jig builders know I now have Mitre Track available, I also have UHMW slide material and a few precision slide bars. All too new to have on the web-site yet but E-mail [email protected].

The Woodpecker

Gwhat
30th November 2004, 04:32 PM
Hi all

Thanks mainly to the great response from participants in this forum, we've increased our range yet again and have just updated our catalogue/pricelist to 14 pages.

www,woodpeckers.com.au

Regards

The Woodpecker

Ben from Vic.
1st December 2004, 12:43 AM
Mr Pecker, the price list doesn't seem to be working at this time.

Gwhat
1st December 2004, 07:19 AM
Mr Pecker, the price list doesn't seem to be working at this time.

Ben,
Try hitting, (NO pressing gently, seeing you're a woodworker) F5 a few times it may be that your PC has not refreshed recently. Also allow a little time for it to load it's a big file and depending on your connection it could take a few minutes. Failing all that E-mail me your details on [email protected] and we'll revert to a snail mail version.

Regards

The Woodpecker

DanP
1st December 2004, 10:08 AM
Woodpecker,

Maybe you should have an index on the home page with links to each page of the cattledog, rather than download the whole catalogue every time. You would only be downloading a page. The time you have to wait will put people off before you even get to see the product.

Dan

Gwhat
1st December 2004, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, we have someone working on a full E-commerce site that will make everything a lot easier.

It's just that thye response has been so good that we've had to keep going with the PDF lists a little longer than we would have liked.

Stay tuned, and thanks again for the suggestion.

The Woodpecker

Ben from Vic.
1st December 2004, 12:46 PM
OIC :o :o

Gwhat
11th January 2005, 04:26 PM
Hi

Just to let you all know that the long awaited web-site has arrived, it still needs a little work, but it's heap easier than before.

www.woodpeckers.com.au

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The Woodpecker

doublejay
11th January 2005, 05:09 PM
I use Firefox and it doesn't seem to like your website.

When it opens I see four pictures but only one of these appears to be a link (the cursor turns into a hand) but when I click on the link I get an error message "category13_1.htm could not be found"

Maybe it's just Firefox but I thought you might like to know.

Gwhat
11th January 2005, 05:16 PM
Great it shall be fixed.

The Woodpecker

DanP
11th January 2005, 05:53 PM
Looks good Gwhat. A vast improvement on the prototype. Very easy to get around and it's simple and easy to understand. I'll be shopping with you when I get around to building my router table.

Dan

Landseka
11th January 2005, 11:48 PM
Thanks Woodpecker.com.au for your excellent service. :D Last Thursday I ordered some T Track online and they arrived safely in Bunbury WA today.

By comparison, I ordered some Triton parts before Christmas and to this day have not seen them.:mad:

Actually it was the clear safety gaurd for the new WC2000 which I bought in November and as yet have not been able to operate safely as designed.

Needless to say I'm not over impressed with their after sales service.

Regards

Neil

routermaniac
12th January 2005, 10:02 AM
very unusual, triton after sales support including the parts department is excellent. I am sure most will confirm this :-)

Gwhat
12th January 2005, 10:28 AM
Thanks Woodpecker.com.au for your excellent service. :D Last Thursday I ordered some T Track online and they arrived safely in Bunbury WA today.

By comparison, I ordered some Triton parts before Christmas and to this day have not seen them.:mad:

Actually it was the clear safety gaurd for the new WC2000 which I bought in November and as yet have not been able to operate safely as designed.

Needless to say I'm not over impressed with their after sales service.

Regards

Neil

Neil

Thanks for the praise, we have to service our customers well if we are to grow in our business.

If Triton don't solve your problem, let me know as they're only a few K's away, perhaps a bit of face to face persuasion may help?

Regards

The Woodpecker