PDA

View Full Version : Pool Cue Builder Required

Sir Stinkalot
11th February 2011, 10:28 AM
Hi,

I am searching for a pool cue maker who may be interested in doing a cue (or a few???) for a guy in my office. I am not all that interested in playing the middle man so if you are interested I will simply pass on your details to Pat and you can sort out the details between yourselves.

Pat is a man of quality and I am sure that he will be willing to pay the appropriate price for a quality job, i.e. he is not the type of guy who will be offering $10 for the job :no:.

From my quick search of the forums Purpleheart seems to fit the bill but he hasn't been around since June 2010. I will send him a message however if there is anybody else interested PM me your contact details and some photos if you like and I will pass them on.

Cheers

Stinky.

Ironwood
11th February 2011, 03:35 PM
I was going to suggest Purpleheart for the job, but it seems you were one step ahead of me.

Sir Stinkalot
19th February 2011, 08:32 AM
Anybody????? Come on there must be somebody out there.

Issatree .... I got your message. If you could track him down that would be great.

No news from Purpleheart unfortunately.

I did go around last Saturday and had a look at the table. Full size competition (3 slate? I was told I think!). Table was so big I only got three balls in over three games. I am not very good.

Cheers

Stinky.

nz_carver
21st February 2011, 08:44 AM
I can help I know of a snooker cue maker here in sydney
http://www.peterhanleycues.com.au/peterhanleycues/CUES.html