PDA

View Full Version : At Aldi.

issatree
2nd April 2011, 07:19 PM
Hi All,
So, who bought the Small Blow Torch from Aldi, $15.
Can't fault it at the moment, & I think I had a good buy.
Came with a Gas Cylinder, similar to the ones used to fill Ciggi Lighters.

Phil Spencer
2nd April 2011, 07:51 PM
Hi All,
So, who bought the Small Blow Torch from Aldi, $15.
Can't fault it at the moment, & I think I had a good buy.
Came with a Gas Cylinder, similar to the ones used to fill Ciggi Lighters.

A real blow torch

dr4g0nfly
10th April 2011, 07:01 AM
I've had an Aldi (kitchen) Gas Torch for some time, they work great and never a problem so far.
Chefs have been stealing our tools (microplane etc.) for so long it felt good to take one back!

bowl-basher
10th April 2011, 11:25 AM
Just bought the wireless door bell and installed it in the shed with the push button in the kitchen (in reach of SWMBO ):2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:
Best move I have made for years. no more""" I sick of running out to get you all the time""
Best $12.50 I have spent
Bowl Basher

wheelinround
10th April 2011, 01:59 PM
Just bought the wireless door bell and installed it in the shed with the push button in the kitchen (in reach of SWMBO ):2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:
Best move I have made for years. no more""" I sick of running out to get you all the time""
Best $12.50 I have spent
Bowl Basher

Their phones with Intercome work great BB we use them when we remember to carry them with us Sue out back gardening me out front in workshop.

Just remember the batteries in them die the door chimes we used to use one.:doh:

skot
10th April 2011, 04:55 PM
Where is all this stuff...my local Aldi has none of the items listed on this or previous posts about Aldi specials....I'll have to go to Melbourne to get some cheap gear for the shed:~

munruben
10th April 2011, 05:24 PM
I bought a great stainless steel (I think) cheese grater for under $10 which is terrific. You can also grate nuts or chocolate with it. Doesn't work on pen blanks:)

Phil Spencer
10th April 2011, 06:18 PM
Where is all this stuff...my local Aldi has none of the items listed on this or previous posts about Aldi specials....I'll have to go to Melbourne to get some cheap gear for the shed:~

They are called 'Loss Leaders" they have a small quantity that will sell out quick it is a marketing trick used to get you in the door.

Ed Reiss
12th April 2011, 12:39 PM
Best $12.50 I have spent
Bowl Basher

"whoops, sorry dear, the push button broke and there's no replacement for it anywhere...Chinese equipment you know, DAMIT"

This will be the scenario after 3 days of SWMBO ringing that damn bell, don't you think, BB?