PDA

View Full Version : Aldi Deep hollower tool

wheelinround
4th May 2011, 10:38 PM
I can think of dozens of jobs i could use this for besides inside a bowl I can't see in.

Like in a spark plug hole so I can check for damage, crackcase, diff, gearbox.

ALDI - special buys from thurs 05 may - hurry, limited stocks in store* (http://www.aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/2827_17777.htm)

thompy
4th May 2011, 11:04 PM
Not a knocker mate but i love these promo shots, there are no valves in the head and the spark plug is in place,and there is a lack of the cord from the ports.... so they've taken a shot of a head while its off a motor and photoshopped it onto the screen. It'd be worth seeing it in use first hand for the image quality or versatility before ya fork out the two pineapples or the greenie for it.

Neal.

Claw Hama
4th May 2011, 11:17 PM
Wow, could have some fun with that Ray, 1m waterproof head, the places you could poke that:o:D.

tea lady
4th May 2011, 11:21 PM
Wow, could have some fun with that Ray, 1m waterproof head, the places you could poke that:o:D.
:think: :doh:

fxst
5th May 2011, 12:08 AM
mmmmmmm yeh self diagnotic colonoscopy:D:D
oops hiding now
Pete

wheelinround
5th May 2011, 08:22 AM
:firedevil: Your a deviate CH

Ozkaban
5th May 2011, 09:03 AM
Not a knocker mate but i love these promo shots, there are no valves in the head and the spark plug is in place,and there is a lack of the cord from the ports.... so they've taken a shot of a head while its off a motor and photoshopped it onto the screen. It'd be worth seeing it in use first hand for the image quality or versatility before ya fork out the two pineapples or the greenie for it.

Neal.

love this sort of stuff too :rolleyes:

Interesting looking camera though.

Cheers,
Dave

DavidG
5th May 2011, 12:42 PM
Just got one. Not bad.

Been looking around the engine for a water leak.
Found it at the bottom of a hose hidden beneath everything else.
Impossible to see without the camera.

Next it will go fishing to see what is below. :U

RETIRED
5th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Next it will go fishing to see what is below. :UI have always found that leaks in boats are easily found from the top. :whistling2::rolleyes::D

turnerted
5th May 2011, 04:22 PM
Interesting .
Wheelinround or DavidG, What diameter is the probe head?

Ted

bobsreturn2003
5th May 2011, 04:38 PM
yes is it a comfortable size??/:U or:o :2tsup:

Sapling
5th May 2011, 06:18 PM
Supercheap auto has one in their latest trade catalog for the same price

DavidG
5th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Interesting .
Wheelinround or DavidG, What diameter is the probe head?

Ted
Aprox 1.5cm

You would be surprised what lurks beneath the fridge, washing machine, round the toilet bend etc :o

wheelinround
5th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Ted not getting one no need just thought might help someone.