PDA

View Full Version : Mandrils

Islander
15th May 2011, 07:18 PM
Hi All

Read this about a company in America

We do not ship orders outside the United States. Our domestic orders have reached the point that we no longer have the necessary time to process out-of-country orders as well as taking them to our main post office for shipment.
EDITED Post
Islander has been given an infraction (banned) for one month for this flagrant violation of Forum rules.
Please take note.....and do not fall into the same trap.
watson
Administrator
<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o>
One solution to overcome this situation would be for us to ship your order to a friend or relative here in the U.S. and they could forward the order on to you.
<o:p></o>
Bill Baumbeck
Arizona Silhouette Inc.

I say get a life and off the internet. They made me spend some time working out their website and do not even have on their site thats it's for Americans only. I am a bit cheesed off

EDIT
Islander has been given an infraction (banned) for one month for this flagrant violation of Forum rules.
Please take note.....and do not fall into the same trap.
watson
Administrator-->

Ed Reiss
15th May 2011, 07:43 PM
You know what Islander, life's just to short to worry 'bout folks like that guy at Arizona. With an attitude like that they probably won't be in business for long.

There are many sources here in the states for turning equipment and supplies that do ship overseas. PM me if I can be of help to you along those lines.

China
15th May 2011, 11:59 PM
If they don't want to ship outside the USA that is their decision lighten up before you have a heart attack

Islander
16th May 2011, 05:07 AM
If they don't want to ship outside the USA that is their decision lighten up before you have a heart attack

Dear China

If one would say on a website right up front that they do not ship internationally all would be well.

As to heart attacks please rest assured I am not having one and don't intend to. But I do thank you for your consideration.

Ozkaban
16th May 2011, 09:23 AM
I do wish some companies were more up front about their international shipping. Most are pretty decent.

I tried to order a couple of small rolls of decorative paper trim for the walls that maybe weighed less than 1kg all up. Was told international shipping was ok, but the quote was something like $90US. It's fine to charge what you like for shipping, but if you claim to be international friendly, then charge like you really don't want to ship overseas then it's just plain irritating.

Still, most businesses are very decent about it, and they're the ones that get the custom, I guess :2tsup:

Cheers,
Dave

Sturdee
16th May 2011, 05:27 PM
Dear China

If one would say on a website right up front that they do not ship internationally all would be well.

I'm confused as their page relating to shipping (Shipping Terms and Information) states clearly the following :

International Orders

Effective December 1, 2005 we will no longer be accepting nor shipping to countries outside of the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this decision may cause. Shipments to APO and FPO addresses will continue to be made.

Couldn't be clearer than that.

Peter.