PDA

View Full Version : Splitting a circuit board pen order

BoomerangInfo
25th May 2011, 05:41 PM
Hey all,

I'm going to order some Sierra Vista circuit board pens from Ernie but as usual, to offset postage as much as possible requires ordering more than I really need. The order size will be about 23 kits in all the colours, but I only really want 12 of them for my immediate use.

So, if anyone is interested in picking up the other 11(2 each of the 3 green ones, and 1 each of the other 5 colours) or a subset of, let me know and we can discuss logistics. If no one is interested, I'll just have to rob Peter to pay Paul for a while :)

Thanks.

Russell.

tea lady
25th May 2011, 07:17 PM
Hey all,

I'm going to order some Sierra Vista circuit board pens from Ernie but as usual, to offset postage as much as possible requires ordering more than I really need. The order size will be about 23 kits in all the colours, but I only really want 12 of them for my immediate use.

So, if anyone is interested in picking up the other 11(2 each of the 3 green ones, and 1 each of the other 5 colours) or a subset of, let me know and we can discuss logistics. If no one is interested, I'll just have to rob Peter to pay Paul for a while :)

Thanks.

Russell. Wouldn't mind a couple of black ones. :cool: Maybe even three! :U

gawdelpus
25th May 2011, 09:47 PM
I was about to order some more soon :) more of the greens and a couple of blacks (say 4 G 2B ) hehe ,cheers John

BoomerangInfo
25th May 2011, 10:00 PM
Right - gonna be like that is it, making me change the colours :)

So if you're posting preferences, let me know you coating preference too and
I'll see if it adds up.

gawdelpus
25th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Right - gonna be like that is it, making me change the colours :)

So if you're posting preferences, let me know you coating preference too and
I'll see if it adds up.

Hehe! Half and half for me lol. I am a fence sitter :D I just have all the colors at present except green and black :) cheers John

BoomerangInfo
25th May 2011, 10:15 PM
Hehe! Half and half for me lol. I am a fence sitter :D I just have all the colors at present except green and black :) cheers John

Yeah but there's 3 green finishes, and 4 doesn't go into 3 :)

gawdelpus
25th May 2011, 10:25 PM
Yeah but there's 3 green finishes, and 4 doesn't go into 3 :)
Bugger ! I thought they only came in gold or chrome ,but in keeping it simple (3green with 3 finishes ) (3 Black with gold finish ) :D

BoomerangInfo
26th May 2011, 06:34 AM
Alright well if anyone else wants any, jump in quick. If we have a couple more people want some, we can get current discount, but I don't want to wait too long to order.

Russell.

BoomerangInfo
27th May 2011, 12:43 PM
Waiting doe the last couple of people who asked to get back to me. Flat-out for the rest of the day, so will probably place the order tomorrow morning. So anyone else interested has till the end of the day to tell me how many of what colourbond and plating they want.

Russell.

tea lady
27th May 2011, 03:52 PM
Three black ones with gold kit please! :)

BoomerangInfo
27th May 2011, 03:55 PM
Three black ones with gold kit please! :)

No problem :) Got your PM thanks, and gawdelpus's. it was the others I was waiting for. :wink:

BoomerangInfo
28th May 2011, 10:16 AM
OK, order has been made, offer is now closed. I'll contact those who wanted some for payment details.

Russell.