PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone else out there who never recived a pen from the swap?

RyanNJ
16th August 2011, 12:11 PM
I know this is late but i wanted to give as much time as possible before saying anything. I never heard if my package arrived over in australia and i never received a pen in return

coffenup
18th August 2011, 10:34 PM
if you want pm your address & I will post a package to you
regards Michael

coffenup
26th August 2011, 07:37 PM
posted today enjoy
I know i was not your match up partner but why should you miss out
regards Michael

seriola
27th August 2011, 02:56 PM
Good onya Michael, if there is anyone else from O/S who for any reason missed out I would be happy to make the same offer.

coffenup
9th September 2011, 07:48 AM
this is complete the parcel arrived in the USA & ryanNJ your welcome
hope you enjoy the contents of the box
Regards Michael

RyanNJ
9th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Thank you for coming through. It really means a lot to know that someone is willing to step up and come though. Its disheartening when you ship a package internationally and never hear about how someone likes it, especially since this was my first time participating.

Again I would like to thank you!!! I still would like to send you something in return as a thank you

Rum Pig
9th September 2011, 02:33 PM
I never received mine from the states either so I wonder if there was something going wrong with customs or something. I put it down to my partner not sending me one as he stop communicating as soon as he received my pen but maybe I was to harsh to judge.
Anyway bring on the next swap I'm certainly not going to let 1 disappointment stop me having fun:2tsup:
When is the next swap:;

coffenup
9th September 2011, 02:49 PM
Do you want me to send you some pen blanks too
RUMPIG so you don't feel left out
I have some timber from america to spare
RyanNJ glad you was happy with the package.
regards Michael

Big Shed
9th September 2011, 03:00 PM
I never received mine from the states either so I wonder if there was something going wrong with customs or something. I put it down to my partner not sending me one as he stop communicating as soon as he received my pen but maybe I was to harsh to judge.
Anyway bring on the next swap I'm certainly not going to let 1 disappointment stop me having fun:2tsup:
When is the next swap:;

Australia Day 2012:D:2tsup::2tsup:

We will have to give some serious consideration as to whether we will allow non-performing members to participate in the next swap(s).

There are actually some people that haven't done the right thing more than once.

I know that life gets in the way sometimes, and I am not judging people that for one reason or another could not complete their end of the swap.

What I do judge, and condemn, is not communicationg with your partner and advise your partner that there is a problem.:((

Fortunately these people are in the minority, the vast majority of particpants play the game and derive pleasure from this and give enjoyment to the other particpants.

coffenup
9th September 2011, 03:20 PM
PM me rumpig and the problem will be fixed
Regards Michael

Rum Pig
9th September 2011, 03:28 PM
Do you want me to send you some pen blanks too
RUMPIG so you don't feel left out
I have some timber from america to spare
RyanNJ glad you was happy with the package.
regards Michael
Thank you for most generous offer but I have way to many blanks as it is, I'm happy to give someone a pen and blanks and not get anything in return just like you are offering but it is as Big shed has said in the quote bellow communication is the key.
I just hope nothing tragic has happened to him.

Australia Day 2012:D:2tsup::2tsup:

I know that life gets in the way sometimes, and I am not judging people that for one reason or another could not complete their end of the swap.

What I do judge, and condemn, is not communicationg with your partner and advise your partner that there is a problem.:((

Fortunately these people are in the minority, the vast majority of particpants play the game and derive pleasure from this and give enjoyment to the other particpants.
Well said:2tsup: