PDA

View Full Version : Perth. What to see?

Pagie
17th September 2011, 12:29 PM
Day I am heading to Perth at the end of next week. What should I not miss out on seeing? Any shows on? I have about 8 days.

Pac man
17th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Make an appointment with Derek?

hybridfiat
17th September 2011, 06:04 PM
A Swan Valley winery tour by horse and cart or bus. Good wine and good food.:2tsup:

BobL
17th September 2011, 07:35 PM
I've never been to see it but it is supposed to be worth a look.

Forest Heritage Centre | Australian School of Fine Wood (http://www.forestheritagecentre.com.au/Default.aspx)

Pagie
17th September 2011, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the input, I don't know if I have an itinery yet that I have not been told about but would like to see some milling and forests. Wine is good, mind you we live in wine country and never go to see them. Might be diferent if I can get someone else to drive. maybe some fishing too. Keep the ideas coming. :U

John Saxton
23rd September 2011, 08:10 PM
Kings Park of course,Araluen gardens, Rottnest,Burswood, 1hr flight to Kalgoorlie to see the Starting Stalls:D the list is there depends on your likings ....fishing from North Moll?

cheers:)

Pagie
23rd September 2011, 08:49 PM
Have just seen Kings Park, I am living the convent at Subiaco. Not sure about Kalgoorlie, I asked one of the nuns about it and she frowned at me. I saw the Maritime museums at Fremantle today as well. I am looking for old tool markets. Looked at Fremantle market but nothing there for me.