PDA

View Full Version : Big day out at the local show (US read Country Fair)

Iain
15th January 2005, 07:26 PM
The Lang Lang show, yeh, there again this year:

Iain
15th January 2005, 07:30 PM
A few more including daughters death wish and successful showjumping, my new float etc etc:

Tikki
15th January 2005, 09:24 PM
Great pics, nothing like the good ol' country show. Good life for the kids too. :)

Regards
Tikki

Ben from Vic.
15th January 2005, 11:33 PM
Love a good Clydsdale. If I had a horse, thats what it would be. ;)

I'll take the one in the first picture. Very strong manly looking animals.

Are they good with people?

It wouldn't eat me? :eek: :D :D :D :D

Looks like a big softie (the horse).

Iain
16th January 2005, 06:17 AM
Yes and no, just like any other animal, when they get worked up thats a lot of horse to control and you can get some snotty ones.
Three of them got into a sh!tfight yesterday and there was no way I was going to intervene.

Corunetes
9th February 2005, 03:52 PM
I understand and appreciate the majestic Clydesdale.....What happened? Did you wash him and he shrunk?.................. He looks smaller in the other pictures............... Personally I hate it when I wash my dog and his colour fades! :o

Termite
9th February 2005, 04:13 PM
The Lang Lang show, yeh, there again this year:
Sure looks like Mexico to me. :D

beejay1
14th February 2005, 10:10 PM
Hi Iain, nice piccies, reminiscent of the Highland show at ingleston.
Ive posted some shots for you of Winchburgh taken at the weekend. You probably wont remember the place, but just in case.
beejay1

http://community.webshots.com/user/eunos9

Shaty40
14th February 2005, 10:47 PM
It was a good show, we had one of our dogs(bitches} entered, got reserve bicth in breed. good result for a nine month old pup.

Tim:D

Iain
15th February 2005, 07:45 AM
Thanks Beejay, don't remember a lot of it as I havn't been there for many moons now, I will forward these on to Father in NSW.
Tim, do you do the show circuit a lot, may catch up at some time.
Just got back from Korumburra this weekend, more ribbons and a lighter bank account.
Two piccies, youngest, Katie showjumping and hours of platting up for showing.

Shaty40
15th February 2005, 08:30 AM
Lain

Most of the showa we go to are just dog shows, l think that there are only one or two that are incororated into a larger event.

Tim

Iain
15th February 2005, 08:34 AM
Korumburra was one of them, they had dogs (and even rat judgings), put it in your diary for next year, it was on 12/2/05.