PDA

View Full Version : FREE (WA) Jarrah weatherboards

Lindaanne
1st Nov 2011, 04:34 PM
Free. I have a load of jarrah weatherboards - the side of a house actually. It's from an old weatherboard house. The boards are under the house, so are quite dry and easily accessible. My husband made beautiful boxes and other things when he was here. It's all free to anyone who can remove it. I would hate to send it to landfill. Please, is anyone interested.
Thankyou. Linda, Mosman Park WA

Sapling
1st Nov 2011, 07:28 PM
surprised these aren't gone already :oo:

timr
26th Nov 2011, 11:57 PM
I'm interested, Is there any left?

monalisanot
13th Jan 2012, 03:31 AM
PM sent

bassmanoz
27th Jan 2012, 06:24 PM
Free. I have a load of jarrah weatherboards - the side of a house actually. It's from an old weatherboard house. The boards are under the house, so are quite dry and easily accessible. My husband made beautiful boxes and other things when he was here. It's all free to anyone who can remove it. I would hate to send it to landfill. Please, is anyone interested.
Thankyou. Linda, Mosman Park WA

Hello, please let me know if you still have the weatherboards, as I have just purchased an old house which needs boards replacing.

thank you. 0409340841

Rob

bassmanoz
27th Jan 2012, 06:26 PM
Hi please let me know if they are still available, as I need them to renovate an old house I have just purchased.

Thank you.

dai sensei
27th Jan 2012, 07:31 PM
Linda hasn't been on since 13 Jan, but you never know, you might be lucky

bassmanoz
27th Jan 2012, 07:40 PM
Sorry am new to this, not sure what or how to do,,,:Uso I hope I am not sending too many messages. If you still have the Jarrah Weatherboards, please let me know.. Many thanks.

DutchEnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseSpanish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.7.1