PDA

View Full Version : Toothpick holders!

Mrs Blackie
19th November 2011, 05:53 PM
Here is the toothpick holders I made at the Trend demonstration yesterday and today.
Cheers!:)

vk4
19th November 2011, 07:01 PM
very nice , like the floating ring.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Jeff

joe greiner
19th November 2011, 10:14 PM
Nice. The onion dome is one of my favorite shapes.:2tsup:

Cheers,
Joe

Heilander
19th November 2011, 11:10 PM
wow! very nice,gives me an idea to make some scent stick holders for the loo:)
SWMBO has got them stuck in a little ceramic jar thingy which keeps tipping over.
mmmmmm rosewood or silky oak? :rolleyes:
Scotty

Paulphot
19th November 2011, 11:32 PM
Very nice, beats the little plastic cup we have for ours.

wheelinround
20th November 2011, 08:49 AM
Well done Ash and congrats on your first live demo now the rest will be dream runs.:2tsup:

munruben
21st November 2011, 07:08 AM
Cool!:2tsup:

Mrs Blackie
21st November 2011, 11:57 PM
Thank you All! Heilander? I wish I knew what it was, when I got there because of a certain someone, I got dragged to demonstrate that someone got in the ear of the Club Boss man, that someone being :pointlaugh:Wheelinround and I never asked what they were that I was going to turn I just had to do it loll what a way to go huh? now I'm in deeper trouble with it all they want me to join in on the competition next year:oo: I owe you one Ray!:D
Cheers!
Ayshen

artme
22nd November 2011, 07:09 AM
:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

wheelinround
22nd November 2011, 07:18 AM
Thank you All! Heilander? I wish I knew what it was, when I got there because of a certain someone, I got dragged to demonstrate that someone got in the ear of the Club Boss man, that someone being :pointlaugh:Wheelinround and I never asked what they were that I was going to turn I just had to do it loll what a way to go huh? now I'm in deeper trouble with it all they want me to join in on the competition next year:oo: I owe you one Ray!:D
Cheers!
Ayshen

I knew you could do it otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it. Trouble is I have set you against our club should we enter next year, come to think of it Bill is also a member of our club.:doh:

vtbao
30th November 2011, 02:55 PM
Very nice, but you have to fill up quite often