PDA

View Full Version : grinder supplier in WA

dasha
2nd January 2012, 05:30 PM
Hi

Wish you all a Happy New Year and ask if anyone knows of a small business in West Aust that sells grinder mechanisms in large amounts. We had this business name but our computer got a lovely virus from a mate and his jokes he sent so we have lost all of our contacts. Over the past 6 months we have found all but this company and we think he had a funny name like 4 square or something like that as it is a name not sounding like a woodturning supplier.
If you do know who we are talking about could you pass on the information to us as we would be most grateful.

Kind regards
Misses Dasha :doh:

Rippa
2nd January 2012, 05:58 PM
Hi Dasha,
Would it be P Square Agencies 0894102009
Hope this helps

Rippa

KevM
2nd January 2012, 05:59 PM
Hi

Over the past 6 months we have found all but this company and we think he had a funny name like 4 square or something like that as it is a name not sounding like a woodturning supplier.
If you do know who we are talking about could you pass on the information to us as we would be most grateful.

You almost had it. It is P-Square Agencies (http://www.psquareagencies.com.au/index.php?categoryID=3).

old pete
2nd January 2012, 06:48 PM
If you P mail me I'll put you in touch with a cheaper source of exactly the same product lines here in Tassie. Despatches are made to all parts daily by courier or mail.

Cheers Old Pete

Hi

Wish you all a Happy New Year and ask if anyone knows of a small business in West Aust that sells grinder mechanisms in large amounts. We had this business name but our computer got a lovely virus from a mate and his jokes he sent so we have lost all of our contacts. Over the past 6 months we have found all but this company and we think he had a funny name like 4 square or something like that as it is a name not sounding like a woodturning supplier.

Kind regards
Misses Dasha :doh:

dasha
2nd January 2012, 06:49 PM
Thank you so much as this husband of mine has been at his wits end and it was my idea to ask on this forum as I knew someone would know what I was talking about. Thank you so much and to anyone else who have taken your time to answer my post.

old pete
3rd January 2012, 08:27 AM
Try Peter Vince trading as Tasmanian Turning Supplies. Phone 0362446132 or
Fax 0362446321. The business is closed for annual holidays until 9th January 2012.

Regards Old Pete

Thank you so much as this husband of mine has been at his wits end and it was my idea to ask on this forum as I knew someone would know what I was talking about. Thank you so much and to anyone else who have taken your time to answer my post.