PDA

View Full Version : Wanted (NSW) WTB Steel shot (for beater bags)

Andrew_B
18th Jan 2012, 07:17 PM
Bought a few leather panel beaters shot bags/beater bags, and now i need to fill them!
Went to the local gun shop... no help what so ever.

So does anyone know where i could get some either in sydney or a company that will ship to sydney, or does anyone have any they want to sell.

Cheers

3RU
18th Jan 2012, 10:03 PM
You might try sand.

I have a canvas bag filled with sand and has been used to good effect beating aluminium. Mine was borrowed from the aviation industry.

Dave

jhovel
18th Jan 2012, 10:24 PM
Ask one of the snd blasting companie in your local yellow pages. Many do #### blasting and use steel shot in all sorts of diametes.
Joe

scotty60
18th Jan 2012, 11:12 PM
try suba diving shop use for weights in there belts

robyn2839
19th Jan 2012, 04:05 PM
try your local tip shop, weights are filled with shot i know mine were...........bob

sorry :weight lifting gym weights

Andrew_B
19th Jan 2012, 08:45 PM
You might try sand.

I have a canvas bag filled with sand and has been used to good effect beating aluminium. Mine was borrowed from the aviation industry.

Dave

Already have a sand bag, moving on to shot
im working steel
cheers for the ideas

Ask one of the snd blasting companie in your local yellow pages. Many do #### blasting and use steel shot in all sorts of diametes.
Joe

this is a good idea, i didnt even think of that!

try suba diving shop use for weights in there belts

I saw this on ebay! but we shall see how i go

Andrew_B
19th Jan 2012, 08:48 PM
try your local tip shop, weights are filled with shot i know mine were...........bob

sorry :weight lifting gym weights

they are filled with shot??
Iv seen plenty of cast ones rubber dipped, but i do recall seeing many plastic ones...
this is very interesting...

DutchEnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseSpanish
Translations delivered by vBET Translator 4.7.1