PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

mickking
5th March 2012, 08:00 AM
My name is Mick and I have just registered to your forums, I am a bit of a novice Wood turner and I live in Kent, England. I have never joined a forum before, first time for everything. I am hoping to get my hands on some beautiful wood from down-under.

sparkie54
5th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Mick at least you shouldn't have any trouble getting timber from here to there its a battle getting it from there to here:roll:

turnerted
5th March 2012, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the forum Mick. Always something interesting going on here and a huge pool of knowledge.
Ted

brendan stemp
5th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Welcome Mick. Send me a private message with your address and I will post you a small piece of buloke to try. Beautiful timber, but on the hard side.

dr4g0nfly
5th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Mick, as another Man of Kent (although currently living in Bristol) I'd just like to say welcome to the forums.

We all look forward to your future offerings.

TTIT
5th March 2012, 10:57 PM
Welcome aboard Mick. I've just done a swap with one of your countrymen of 22 timber species to add to my egg collection - I've got plenty to trade if you're interested :shrug:

Christos
6th March 2012, 12:51 AM
Welcome to the forum.

mickking
6th March 2012, 05:59 AM
As I am a novice to wood turning, I will welcome any & all advice hopefully people will give me.:U:U

Sawdust Maker
7th March 2012, 09:01 PM
Welcome to the forum :2tsup: