PDA

View Full Version : tail stock problems???

nz_carver
27th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Hay all Meet the new shop spokes person?
He spent the day with me in the shop the other day
He sits on the bench next to the lathe in his bed but he seams to have a thing for watching me turn

He seems to love playing in the dust and shaveings then going off inside to show off like
LOOK AT ME IM DUSTY BUT YOU STILL LOVE ME??
:;
I have tryed to keep him out but I shut the door and he head buts it till hes let in then off to his spot he goes he allso sits under the bench

His name is Buddy he lives at SWMBOS place not mine But spends the day with me at my place when she has to work all day

hes 8 months old
the 2nd pic is his mate shes 2

wheelinround
27th May 2012, 04:14 PM
Must be small turnings if he has to sit on the lathe to play in them.:p

cookie48
27th May 2012, 10:17 PM
My maltese sits under the lathe and gets coverd in all sorts of stuff. Missus goes of the deep end when he goes inside and shakes it all off.

dr4g0nfly
28th May 2012, 07:56 AM
There is a lot to be said for company in the workshop, especially if it does not offer 'suggestions' all day long but is appreciative of the mess you make!

rwbuild
28th May 2012, 10:12 AM
Now aint that the truth..........:laughing1:

nz_carver
28th May 2012, 12:10 PM
Yeah he loves the mess at the end to the day
He lets me know when there is someone in the workshop when I have my back to the door

He never says no when I'm on the cws website buying new tools
(he keeps it to himself swmbo never knows what we get upto )

tea lady
28th May 2012, 02:14 PM
Mine just wants to be let inside to sleep if I start turning.:rolleyes: Especially at work, where its a bit more like being in a war zone. :D Always willing to help with lunch though.:D

nz_carver
28th May 2012, 03:29 PM
I did notice that when I was at robbos that dog like food:U