PDA

View Full Version : good morning to all

francè
6th June 2012, 01:44 AM
hello, I would like to introduce myself and I hope it is the right section, write from Italy and i'm wood turner, I hope to be able to exchange opinions and advice for this wonderful hobby, sorry for my bad English, :- .. good chips to all .. :)

Grumpy John
6th June 2012, 08:23 AM
Welcome aboard mate, you'll meet a great bunch of people here.

dr4g0nfly
6th June 2012, 08:50 AM
Francè, welcome,

As you'll discover we are a diverse bunch and very international.

Looking forward to your future posts.

Scott
6th June 2012, 10:06 AM
Welcome Francè, look forward to seeing some of your work :)

steck
6th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Welcome to the forum Francè,
This is a very helpful group.
Have you been turning long?

francè
6th June 2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks to all for the welcome, turning from about 3 years ... I hope I can learn many things from you, the exchange of experiences is the best thing, it's even better if the international .. :2tsup:

..... I hope you will excuse me for my bad English ... :-:-

vk4
6th June 2012, 04:45 PM
The English is fine mate, we speak Australian down here:D:D , it's very close to English , , and your English is more than adequate:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Jeff

PS WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

francè
6th June 2012, 07:57 PM
The English is fine mate, we speak Australian down here:D:D , it's very close to English , , and your English is more than adequate:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Jeff

PS WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

thanks VK4 ... :-

wm460
9th June 2012, 01:54 AM
Welcome to the forum Francè
I am bilingual, I speak Australian and English, I am working on the rest. :D:D:D

_fly_
9th June 2012, 02:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Francè
I am bilingual, I speak Australian and English, I am working on the rest. :D:D:D
Tennant creek, You sure you don't speak feral as well.

francè
9th June 2012, 03:26 AM
thanks to all ... I wish I could speak all the languages ​​of the world ... but in truth I only speak Italian and my best friend is Google Translate ... :doh: ... :)