PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For A Great Weekend

Skewturn
16th July 2012, 09:42 PM
SAturn over for another year and thanks to Jeff and Cate for another excellent weekend of turning. I learnt heaps, meet new people and had a yarn with friends. Plus did lots of turning, thanks to Tim, Ron and Brendan for there help sharing there experience with a novice turner and the many others who shared there ideas as well. I am already excited about next year. Sorry no photos I took the camera but forgot the memory card, maybe someone else has photos. I have include a pic of things I worked on, they are not finished but I will re-post when finished.
Cheers Happy turning
Skewturn:2tsup:

Ad de Crom
17th July 2012, 04:19 AM
The fun and also learn something, that is the key.
Ad

sparkie54
17th July 2012, 12:15 PM
A bit far for us in the north to travel to but we are looking forward to Proserpine the first weekend in November I believe these are the best places for novices to expand their knowledge

dai sensei
17th July 2012, 08:09 PM
Wish I could have been there :-, bring on retirement :rolleyes:

Good to hear you had a great time :2tsup:

mkypenturner
17th July 2012, 08:26 PM
A bit far for us in the north to travel to but we are looking forward to Proserpine the first weekend in November I believe these are the best places for novices to expand their knowledge
yep cant wait for prossy :2tsup:

Skewturn
17th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Hi Guys maybe next year you can join us, we did have a husband and wife turners from Qld sorry cant remember the name but he said he helped to start your Qturn event. Anyway enjoy Proserpine in November.:2tsup:
Cheers Skewturn