PDA

View Full Version : namtrak_chick or namtrak_bighairybugger who would you provide advice to?

namtrak
11th March 2005, 10:30 AM
I am wondering if I was to change my name to namtrak_chick would I get more advice next time I posted a question on the forums than if I left it as namtrak or maybe even changed it to namtrak_big_hairy_bastard.

I reckon there may be a case for having e-sexchange operations in the hope of getting more succinct and faster responses?

What are your thoughts? Maybe namtrak_honey, namtrak_legs etc?

Cheers
namtrak_man_with_tongue_in_cheek

echnidna
11th March 2005, 10:40 AM
wattabout a gender exclusive name such as "Gorgeous Namtrak" together with a new Avatar.

Keep us posted on any new opportunities that open up. ;) ;) ;) ;)

bitingmidge
11th March 2005, 11:05 AM
Since namtrack is actually kartman spelt backwards, I can't help but think something a little more F1 Glam would do the trick!!

Namtrack_the_pitstop_princess perhaps??

:D :D :D

Grunt
11th March 2005, 11:12 AM
You just need to change your avatar to a sexy chick like Landseka did. http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/image.php?u=4986

namtrak
11th March 2005, 01:08 PM
Since namtrack is actually kartman spelt backwards,

I can't help but think something a little more F1 Glam would do the trick!!

Namtrack_the_pitstop_princess perhaps??

Nice spotting, but out of context. It is supposed to be a reference to South Park, but that Kartman is spelt Cartman!!

silentC
11th March 2005, 02:15 PM
We were going call a band I was in once "Free Beer". Yep, we laughed about that for hours...

Grunt
11th March 2005, 02:19 PM
We were going call a band I was in once "Free Beer". Yep, we laughed about that for hours...

:D

ozwinner
11th March 2005, 07:45 PM
Hows about Namtrak-the-total-tosser.

Al :confused:

Cliff Rogers
11th March 2005, 09:39 PM
We were going call a band I was in once "Free Beer". Yep, we laughed about that for hours...There's a sign WAY UP HIGH on a pub on the Bruce Hi-way somewhere south of Gladstone (can't remember were exactly) that says in letters big enough to read as as you come over the hill "Free Pisz" & right underneath it, in very little letters that you can only read just before you walk in the door, is says "tomorrow" :(

Sorry about following the hijack..... get rid of the mullet Namtrak that'll help. :D

Iain
12th March 2005, 12:32 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Namtrak, big hairy chick :eek: :eek: :eek:

Grunt
12th March 2005, 01:08 PM
We were going call a band I was in once "Free Beer". Yep, we laughed about that for hours...Silent,

I was thinking about this. You should get the front man of the band to change their name to Free Beer and the rest of the band could be called the Topless Barmaids.

Your fliers could look like this:

Free Beer

and the

Topless Barmaids

It would certainly bring a crowd but they'd probably throw rocks at you when the discovered the truth.

Grunt

gemi_babe
14th March 2005, 12:30 AM
Hey Namtrak babe :p

Maybe its the simplicity of the questions that the females ask???

I just figured alot of guys on here have 'been there done that' and that would make for a speedy reply... don't you think?

I don't think it has anything to do with gender.... cause I'm not getting any flirty PM's LOL ;)

:)

Kylie

vsquizz
14th March 2005, 12:38 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with gender.... cause I'm not getting any flirty PM's LOL ROFL, Kylie, Buy some Lie Nielsen Planes, they'll talk dirty micro bevels with you all night...LMAO:D

Cheers

Kev Y.
14th March 2005, 04:09 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with gender.... cause I'm not getting any flirty PM's LOL ;)

OOOOHHHHHH YUUUUCCCKKKK sending flirty PMs here would be like trying to chat up your own mother OR sister :eek: :eek:

echnidna
14th March 2005, 07:17 PM
OOOOHHHHHH YUUUUCCCKKKK sending flirty PMs here would be like trying to chat up your own mother OR sister :eek: :eek:

sending flirty PMs here might actually be chatting up mum or sis or your wife!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

gemi_babe
16th March 2005, 06:44 PM
Are you saying all the ladies here are old, nagging and wrinkly?

:p

namtrak
16th March 2005, 06:47 PM
Hey Namtrak babe :p

Maybe its the simplicity of the questions that the females ask???

I just figured alot of guys on here have 'been there done that' and that would make for a speedy reply... don't you think?

:)

Kylie

Maybe it's because when you answer a females' question you get a thankyou and further questions. When you answer a blokes question you get fancakes and poilies!!

Sturdee
16th March 2005, 06:50 PM
When you answer a blokes question you get fancakes and poilies!!

Don't you like pancakes? :eek: and what's wrong with foilies? :D :D :D

Peter.

echnidna
16th March 2005, 06:55 PM

:p
That's not what I had in mind.:)
However now that you have opened the subject.:eek:
Which category do you fit into?? ;) ;)
Just to complete the choices in this informal poll I suppose we had better have another choice - "Drop Dead Gorgeous"

Now ladies just be careful about taking part in this poll as an inappropriate answer here may actually encourage flirty pm's

ozwinner
16th March 2005, 07:07 PM
just be careful about taking part in this poll as an inappropriate answer here may actually encourage flirty pm's
In your dreams Bob................:D

Al http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/lilly/sten1pinkgreen.gif

namtrak
16th March 2005, 08:41 PM
Don't you like pancakes? :eek: and what's wrong with foilies? :D :D :D

Peter.

Pancakes? What are these pancakes you speak of? Foilies???? nil comprehendi.

echnidna
16th March 2005, 08:56 PM
In your dreams Bob................:D

Al http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/lilly/sten1pinkgreen.gif

Sorry about pinching your punch line Al. :D

vsquizz
17th March 2005, 12:36 AM

:pNo but some of the lycra wearing foil clad brigade are:D and those guys from the dark side..ssshhheeeesh.

I mean take a look at the Mystery Woodies Hands thread...oil paintings everyone of them:p .

...ROFL:D :D

NEWSFLASH

IN A STUNNING ANNOUCEMENT TO THE HEALTH & BEAUTY WORLD AUSTRALIA'S BEST KEPT SECRET WAS REVEALED TODAY

A product know only as MFKL has been proven (in Ozwinners shed) to reduce facial wrinkles by up to 90%.

If your feelin naggy and wrinkles have you in a fluster

Grab the can that was destined for your cluster

Don't worry because your skin is getting slacker

Purchase that famous rejuvinating lacquer

End Note: A secret recording taken from a secret wire tap placed in a not so secret craporium revealed someone?? saying "I aint putting that Beep on my hands, If word gets out my reputation will be ruined"

Cheers

bitingmidge
17th March 2005, 05:32 AM
Thanks for that Squizz, reminds me of a situation a few years ago while driving round a place where the talk-back radio callers all spoke with an accent line Jackiew's.

Radio over there is a shocker, a bit like the Teev here and the programme of the day was medical talkback.

Anyway this shiela rings in to ask if there was any harm in her using HAEMORRHOID cream under the eyes when she went out all dolled up, as a means of providing a temporary face lift, (getting rid of the wrinkles).

Dunno about her, but I puckered up just at the thought!

Cheers,

P

gemi_babe
18th March 2005, 01:46 AM
Which category do you fit into?? ;) ;)

None...

I'm not old,
I don't nag,
and I don't have wrinkles..........................YET lol

And I don't consider myself as 'drop dead georgous' either.

But I have been known to turn heads (hahahaha take that how you like)

Iain
18th March 2005, 07:56 AM
I'm not old,
I don't nag,
and I don't have wrinkles..........................YET lol

And I don't consider myself as 'drop dead georgous' either.

Sounds like naggoing to me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sturdee
18th March 2005, 08:07 AM

So all we have to figure out is if they turn their heads to or away from you. :D

Peter.

gemi_babe
19th March 2005, 08:06 PM
So all we have to figure out is if they turn their heads to or away from you. :D

Peter.

You don't have to work it out....

Some would probably turn their heads away and others would turn towards me, and approach.

But I don't take offence to those that turn away, cause the feeling is normally mutual. Its all about chemistry :D

Iain
19th March 2005, 08:09 PM
(and a flirty 1st PM) :D :D :D :D

gemi_babe
19th March 2005, 08:14 PM
If thats what you call it :p

ha ha ha ha ha ha

craigb
19th March 2005, 09:00 PM
If thats what you call it :p

ha ha ha ha ha ha

The mind boggles ;)