PDA

View Full Version : I have returned

Jocelyn
3rd November 2012, 10:29 AM
I have returned to the forum after a period of business. I have been continuing with working with wood but sometimes it has to come second place to my other love which is the NSW Rural Fire Service where I am an active firefighter and have this year been fortunate in having a deployment to Botswana to teach. Now back to reality. I am currently making a butchers block trolley with a draw for my kitchen. The top is made or end grain blocks with a long grain boarder, just finished the sanding of the top and I think it is looking good. I have also cleaned and pulled apart a Brigs and Straton lawn mower engine, made come cut out holes painted it and am starting to put it together. It will be a coffe table display with working parts for my son.
I have included some pic's of some completed projects. More pic's latter having a computor hic up:~

wheelinround
3rd November 2012, 03:17 PM
Welcome back.

Sounds interesting work you've been doing. I hope you got to see some strange an nice timbers??

Look forward to seeing more of your work. Not that the ladies here have been slack just running a household is hard yakka enough so things have been quiet.