PDA

View Full Version : need a new belt drive pulley

simonmags
8th November 2012, 11:36 AM
Hi Guys, I just inherited a 1/2 HP lathe, it has a 5 step pulley on the head stock shaft but nothing on the motor spindle. So I need to get something, anyone know the best place to look for something like this either online or around Adelaide? Will post a picture tonight.

woodwork wally
8th November 2012, 10:10 PM
Hi Guys, I just inherited a 1/2 HP lathe, it has a 5 step pulley on the head stock shaft but nothing on the motor spindle. So I need to get something, anyone know the best place to look for something like this either online or around Adelaide? Will post a picture tonight.

First a try at brand would help but Hare and Forbes or carbatec would be a good start:U basiclly the motor pulley would probably be the reverse of headstock pulley with shaft hole to suit motor spindle . Leader I think is a brand moving around Adelaide and as far as i can see their lathe is about same as carbatec Hope this is some help but a photo would confirm more cheers WW.Wally

China
8th November 2012, 10:27 PM
Try here www.completedrives.com.au (http://www.completedrives.com.au they) they are at Torrens rd Croyden park, pretty much have everything they can also rebore if required