PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Visit

Wood Nut
16th December 2012, 07:35 PM
I managed a trip to Sydney for a couple of days and was lucky enough to spend a few hours with Hughie. The time seems to go so quickly. Then it was over to Wheelinround's for both of us in the afternoon. I helped Ray as much as I could with his diet by eating several of Sue's beautiful biscuits.

Another great day and they are terrific to catch up with. Petty it's a few hours away.

Thanks fellas,
Paul

Pat
16th December 2012, 08:51 PM
The real reason we all visit Ray, Sue's cooking :U

wheelinround
16th December 2012, 10:22 PM
Nothing new fellows I can assure you :p you see you only get the scraps I get the real food.

Good to see you Paul I did ask over in this thread if you got home with that large stash of timber http://www.woodworkforums.com/f8/flying-past-163291/

Wood Nut
17th December 2012, 08:03 AM
Hi Ray,

Yes I did arrive safely but the old ute struggled with the weight. Lucky it was my son's trailer and not mine. Thanks again for the hospitality.

I didn't notice the other post by you - I should have realised you'd be on the forum long before I had a chance to post.

Cheers again to you and Sue,
Paul

wheelinround
17th December 2012, 08:11 AM
Always welcome Paul

hughie
20th December 2012, 03:33 PM
Tis time well spent in very good company and some goodies thrown to boot :2tsup:

wheelinround
20th December 2012, 05:08 PM
Hey Hughie if your heading up Pauls way he left his turnings here. :roll: Must have been Sue cooking he lost all train of thought.

Paul could also possibly pick them up when he comes down to get the 2 new trolleys off NZ_carver