PDA

View Full Version : photos from the Irwin tools competition I won

chuck1
13th January 2013, 05:28 PM
it was a few months a ago but I finally got some photos from the competition I won through Irwin tools and V8 super cars. was a great day and the tools have come in handy!

Pat
13th January 2013, 06:18 PM
Good looking prize, apart your mug. One suggestion, could you make your turning area a tad wider, it helps when you have to dive to floor, due to launching an UFO:;

wheelinround
13th January 2013, 06:25 PM
Posed photo turning no dust on shirt no shavings coming off tool not even a dusty mask.

Well done on the tools:2tsup:

tea lady
13th January 2013, 06:30 PM
Good looking prize, apart your mug. One suggestion, could you make your turning area a tad wider, it helps when you have to dive to floor, due to launching an UFO:;I second that. I stand a bit further back from the lathe than that. For comfy with your arms straighter.:cool:

Cool tools. :cool:

chuck1
13th January 2013, 07:42 PM
duley noted on my work space. question how often do guys and girls have UFO'S? can't change my stance much due to psychical disability!

crowie
14th January 2013, 08:15 AM
it was a few months a ago but I finally got some photos from the competition I won through Irwin tools and V8 super cars. was a great day and the tools have come in handy!

So someone really did win that beaut bunch of tools from Irwin.
I had entered the competition but as I didn't get a call I'd forgotten about it.
Which was better the stash of new tools or the time with the V8?
Well done. Cheers, crowie

Cliff Rogers
14th January 2013, 08:25 AM
Posed photo turning no dust on shirt no shavings coming off tool not even a dusty mask.

Look at his sleeve. :rolleyes:

Good score. :2tsup:

chuck1
14th January 2013, 07:26 PM
the comp I entered was on facebook, had to send a photo of yourself at work and I did it on the Sunday and got an email Tuesday saying I had won.
it's a hard choice, the tools are forever but we got a guided tour or the pits and the semi they transport the race cars in! I do like the tools I won, as I had a list of tools I needed for work and it made a big hole in the list! it was all awesome

wheelinround
14th January 2013, 08:10 PM
Look at his sleeve. :rolleyes:

Good score. :2tsup:

just dusty :p