PDA

View Full Version : Durden Junior Jointer

BOBGLEN1
11th March 2002, 10:44 PM
I have recently been given a Durden Junior Jointer which hasnt been used for quite a while as it was all rusted up. I have stripped it down and cleaned everything up and assembled every thing again but it appears to have some missing parts. Im told it is about 20yrs old and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a diagram or an exploded view which would help me to track down any missing bits. the good samaratin who gave it to me said i would be welcome to search his workshop for anything I think is missing or belongs to it as he is going to dump everything out of his workshop and would hate to find the missing parts are there and are dumped. He is 85yrs old and said hes sick of wood working and wants to be rid of everything.I know you guys come up with some excellent info at times as you have helped me before and it has been apprechiated?and i avidly browse this board every week and think it deserves all the praise that it gets so thanks and the regular contributors for making it a top site
cheers
Bowie

------------------

Rod Smith
12th March 2002, 01:52 PM
Here's their website.
http://www.axmell.com.au/

Cheers
Rod