PDA

View Full Version : You Turn 2013

brendan stemp
16th January 2013, 01:33 PM
I have had to cancel You Turn 2013 but still hopes for this event life in the future.

The venue we had was no longer being offered to us (a great shame, because it was ideal) and my efforts to find another suitable one proved fruitless.

It is very disappointing for so many involved because You Turn was proving very successful.

Some heads in Horsham need to be banged together to try to get some sense out of them.

Mulgabill
16th January 2013, 03:04 PM
I have had to cancel You Turn 2013 but still hopes for this event life in the future.

The venue we had was no longer being offered to us (a great shame, because it was ideal) and my efforts to find another suitable one proved fruitless.

It is very disappointing for so many involved because You Turn was proving very successful.

Some heads in Horsham need to be banged together to try to get some sense out of them.

Yes Brendan it is certainly a disappointing attitude by the venue managers in Horsham.
Just a thought, perhaps the Visit Horsham tourist group may like to hear about your plight considering the number of visitors (and cash) that YouTurn brings to the district.

Scott
16th January 2013, 09:21 PM
I was just looking for registration details for this event, was wanting to go :?

Hope you can find a suitable venue Brendan.

Wood Nut
16th January 2013, 09:46 PM
:?What a shame Brendan, and Horsham is such a lovely place.

I hope you are more successful in the future.

Cheers,
Paul

Grommett
16th January 2013, 10:44 PM
Sorry to hear this. There will be some disappointed Gippsland turners.

Cheers Michael

issatree
17th January 2013, 01:24 AM
Hi Brendan, Penny,
Disappointing, after all the hard work by you both & the Crew behind the scenes.
It was always far cleaner when we left, than when we got there, just ask the Ladies.