PDA

View Full Version : Praise for a forum sponsor

elderly
22nd May 2013, 01:43 PM
Yesterday I placed an order online at 4:05pm with pop's shed. The items were delivered to my door in Horsham at 9am this morning. I think that is service well deserving of praise. I have no affiliation with pop's shed just a happy customer. Cheers Frank

Gra
22nd May 2013, 04:34 PM
Got to agree they are pretty good. I live nearby and my kids go swimming in the next building, so I have been spending a bit of time in their place in the last couple of weeks. They are friendly and helpful and their fire is always warm :) In fact will be dropping in again tomorrow evening

Again, no connection just a happy customer.

_fly_
22nd May 2013, 04:45 PM
They are good.

nrb
22nd May 2013, 05:04 PM
It's great that you praise them,we hear too much about what is not right.!!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Scott
22nd May 2013, 05:26 PM
Yup, they're great. Prices are extremely competitive as well.

corbs
22nd May 2013, 09:58 PM
I placed a small order with them today. Didn't get a confirmation email but hopefully my order comes as quick as yours :)

Who doesn't love a happy ending :;

elderly
23rd May 2013, 12:00 PM
Hi Corbs, Are you sure your order went through because the conformation email is computer generated and you should have received it instantly. Cheers Frank

corbs
23rd May 2013, 08:39 PM
***Update****

I placed my order around 3pm yesterday afternoon and when I got home for work today my order was waiting for me :2tsup::2tsup:

+1 for great service :)

(I will add that I think we have a number of companies that provide excellent service :wink:)

mat_au
28th May 2013, 03:37 PM
yep have to agree pops shed are very good i go there all the time

RedShirtGuy
28th May 2013, 04:18 PM
Cripes!! With delivery times like that one might suspect they were testing some secret government teleportation devices.

Impressive.