PDA

View Full Version : huanyang inverter

holder1944
13th July 2013, 09:29 AM
just bought one , dont have a cleu how to program it . hook it up mtr runs to fast
and no power tryed to adjust it no luck, not the sharpist pencle in box
could any one take me through step by step from power up
myn is 3hp 2.2kva , im wanting to run a 2hp mtr also would like imfo to hook ext.
pot. what omes and where to hook wires als what do i do about j1
thanks

BobL
13th July 2013, 10:50 AM
just bought one , dont have a cleu how to program it . hook it up mtr runs to fast
and no power tryed to adjust it no luck, not the sharpist pencle in box
could any one take me through step by step from power up
myn is 3hp 2.2kva , im wanting to run a 2hp mtr also would like imfo to hook ext.
pot. what omes and where to hook wires als what do i do about j1
thanks

If you can't at least figure out how to program the unit from the manual so that it does not run too fast on startup you should definitely not be fooling around with it.
Given you have run it too fast already both the inverter and the motor may now be damaged and need checking before you zap yourself.
I suggest you seek local expert advice

Bob Willson
16th July 2013, 06:05 PM
Read ALL of this thread (http://www.woodworkforums.com/f170/tips-newbie-huanyang-vfd-users-96380/) and then try again

7anglosaxon
22nd July 2013, 07:04 PM
If you can't at least figure out how to program the unit from the manual so that it does not run too fast on startup you should definitely not be fooling around with it.
Given you have run it too fast already both the inverter and the motor may now be damaged and need checking before you zap yourself.
I suggest you seek local expert advice

I agree. with you , holder1944 must seek some expert advice before it gets too late