PDA

View Full Version : Hello from C Qld

Bursal
29th September 2013, 09:48 AM
Hi

I am just in the process of putting my woodworking gear back into action as it has been mothballed for over 10 years. Lots of things to be done before I really get down projects other that building things like a new router table, servicing and adjusting the 12" table saw and thicknesser (also needs a new stand) and a range for workshop type things to build. After the workshop my main interest is mainly small boxes.

I live in the wet tropics and my tin shed is very hot in summer so there are limits to when I can work so I am not expecting to get too much done until next year. Hopefully I can get things like the router table, thicknesser stand, a disc sander built and all machinery up and running properly by the end of the year.

If anyone is interested I will post photos of the progress but it will be slow, blame the grey!

Happy woodworking
Di

Featherwood
30th September 2013, 11:46 AM
Hi Di,
Welcome to the forum. Must be great to get all your gear out of mothballs.
Always love photos. It would be great to see your shed progress pic's. I'm planning on purchasing a small thicknesser for christmas so it would be good to see your setup.
Thanks.
Have fun!:U

tdrumnut
30th September 2013, 03:23 PM
Gidday Di, welcome aboard and may your stay with us be a pleasant one.

SAISAY
4th November 2013, 09:16 PM
G'day Di
Where in the wet tropics?
I am in Tully Heads.