PDA

View Full Version : Happy new Owner

woodtryer
2nd December 2013, 06:23 PM
I have just come home with my new Pop's Shed Mini Lathe and a Pop's Shed chisel set :U.

Brian was really friendly and helpful as this is my first lathe. Also did me a nice price as I'm a member on this forum :D.

I sure this will be the start of lots of questions from me and many nights spent in the workshop (garage).

Thanks again Brian and all who gave me the advice to go and visit Pop's Shed.

Cheers,

Pete

Scott
2nd December 2013, 10:05 PM
All things aside, Brian is one of the most genuine nice guys around.

Sturdee
2nd December 2013, 10:17 PM
Glad I was able to steer you there. I have been dealing with them ever since they opened and the service is fantastic. They also look after you if you have a problem. I once had a problem with a drill press and they came out to me and fixed it the next day.

Peter.

Gabriel
2nd December 2013, 10:55 PM
Not saying that I know much more now, but when I was first entering into the world of woodworking, I did their bowl turning course. I can highly recommend it as they show you some of the most important things about safety and how to use the tools properly.

The guys there are always more than helpful, greet you with a huge smile and are very enthusiastic with any questions you may have. You certainly started out in a great place...

SNAFU11
3rd December 2013, 04:51 AM
A few months ago now i purchased a Midi-Lathe from Pop's Shed and Brian and the boys were excellent to deal with...:2tsup:

Mick!!!