PDA

View Full Version : You Tube clips

robo hippy
7th April 2014, 04:53 AM
I have a number of new clips up, with more to come. The DVD that I was planning, 'Weapons of Mass Destruction for Bowl Turning and How to Use Them' was just going to be too much trouble to handle. Here is a link to my You Tube page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7rV_Y9vwoTl18_dSSaffjw

Hope it is interesting to you all.

robo hippy

Pat
7th April 2014, 05:01 AM
Thanks Robo, I'll watch them when it's not O Too Expletive Deleted Early O'clock:U

artme
7th April 2014, 12:37 PM
Thanks Reed!! Will tackle them as time permits!!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

NeilS
21st April 2014, 07:36 PM
Reed

Even where I take a very different approach to turning I always find your videos worth watching.

You have developed some very different approaches to woodturning that we don't get to see very often, so it is good to have such a well presented expose on those different approaches for those turners that are still finding their way or seeking an alternative approach to their craft.

The lessons we learn from experience are hard won, and certainly much harder than the ones we learn from others that have already done the hard yards.

The generous sharing of your hard won expertise is most appreciated.

Thanks

mick59wests
28th April 2014, 07:59 PM
as someone with so much to learn, these are very much appreciated. I especially liked the one on lighting (which I had not given too much thought too) although I am not really sure I want to see all the tool marks I have left :D
thanks
Mick

robo hippy
29th April 2014, 03:44 PM
If you haven't checked out 's clips, do so, especially his safety ones. They are excellent. Brendan Stamp (spell???) is good as well. Another US turner who has some good clips up is John Lucas. I will have more coming. Thanks for looking.

robo hippy