PDA

View Full Version : Timber / Slabs For Sale

CC Sawmilling
4th July 2005, 01:36 AM
Large Quantity of Slabs and Recycled Hardwood sections for sale Central Coast NSW
Slabs From $44.00/lm
Recycled Timber only sold in Pack Quantities
3x2 Rec, Hardwood $1.00/lm
4x2 Rec, Hardwood $2.00/lm
4x3 Rec, Hardwood $3.00/Lm
email or call 0418408150 Thanks Russ

shelts
7th November 2006, 03:18 PM
iam a year 12 student studying. iam doing a subject called D&T and am required to construct a major project for yr 12 HSC. i intend to make a bench made of hardwood and while researching i found your site. i intend to purchase some hardwood and want to get some prices. could you possibly email me some prices of hardwoods. i intend to use hardwood slabs (i will need 2, 1 for the back rest and one for the seat) and then normal hardwood timber for the rest of the bench. i live on the central coast in NSW.
any help will be much appreciated

([email protected])

Wood Butcher
7th November 2006, 03:23 PM
Shelts, you may not have any luck since this post is 18 months old, but try ringing the number first.

Greg Ward
7th November 2006, 04:12 PM
Call Mal at Boutique Timbers at Rollands Plains. He delivers to Sydney and the Central coast around each 4-6 weeks.
He has a lot of jarrah and marri and red river gum as well as bloodwood and camphor.
Tel: 0265 858296 after 7.00 pm
Regards
Greg

arose62
7th November 2006, 08:31 PM
Shelts,

try Trend Timbers at Windsor - the last time I was there (a couple of weeks ago) the place was crawling with Yr 12 students working what timber & how much of what size for their major projects. The staff were all taking it in their stride.

And, it's their Open Days this weekend!!

Cheers,
Andrew

la Huerta
13th January 2007, 09:49 AM
trend timber's are only for people with to much money to spend or can't bother to shop around...

support the private millers instead....

MAPLEMAN
31st January 2007, 09:01 PM
so true! private millers deserve as much respect and patronage as the bigger players do.bugger the imported timbers off and support the little bloke!