PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Australia Day Pen Swap

Scott
23rd November 2014, 08:00 AM
Hi all,

My contributions to the Woodwork Forums have been very minimal over the last 12 months. As such I won't be running the 2015 Australia Day Pen Swap. To be honest, I don't have the inclination to organise this event anymore.

This means the mantle of such a job is open to anyone who wants to pick it up. If you do and would like some help don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Cheers,
Scott.

PenTurner
30th November 2014, 02:47 PM
Thank you Scott for the times you did run the Pen Swap, unless you have had the experience of running one, you cannot appreciate the time and effort the supervisor puts into such an event.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::):) Amos

Christos
30th November 2014, 03:45 PM
I have been thinking about this for a little while.

I will be happy to organize the pen swap for 2015 Australia Day unless someone else would like to take the lead and I just update the first post like I did last year.

Sawdust Maker
30th November 2014, 04:32 PM
Christos for PM

Scott
30th November 2014, 05:07 PM
Thank you Scott for the times you did run the Pen Swap, unless you have had the experience of running one, you cannot appreciate the time and effort the supervisor puts into such an event.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::):) Amos

Thank you Amos :)

PenTurner
30th November 2014, 06:00 PM
Unanamous vote!!:D! Christos runs it!!! Amos:):):2tsup::2tsup:

Ironwood
30th November 2014, 08:14 PM
Three cheers for Christos. Hip hip hooray :) ;)

Perfect Pens
30th November 2014, 10:28 PM
A big thanks to Scott, for his time and effort over the last couple of years. I enjoyed participating :2tsup:
Well done to Christos for putting his hand up to take over the reins so to speak.
And Amos good to see you back posting thanks and words of encouragement "Unanamous" you are the man Christos :D

Cheers
Tony.

Scott
1st December 2014, 07:51 AM
A big thanks to Scott, for his time and effort over the last couple of years. I enjoyed participating :2tsup:
Well done to Christos for putting his hand up to take over the reins so to speak.
And Amos good to see you back posting thanks and words of encouragement "Unanamous" you are the man Christos :D

Cheers
Tony.

Thanks Tony.

Bedangerous
1st December 2014, 03:15 PM
Thanks to Scott for running the pen swap that I was lucky to be in in last year for my first time. Thank you to Christos for volunteering to run this years swap.
thanks,
Mitch

Scott
1st December 2014, 05:17 PM
Thanks to Scott for running the pen swap that I was lucky to be in in last year for my first time. Thank you to Christos for volunteering to run this years swap.
thanks,
Mitch

Thanks Mitch, hope you're keeping warm.

darrin1200
1st December 2014, 11:44 PM
Thank you Scott for organizing the event, and for making room for my late arrival in 2014. Thanks also to Amos for picking my name on that one, glad to see you back.

I also want to thank Chrisos for picking up the mantle, I'm looking forward to the swap this year.

Scott
2nd December 2014, 08:35 AM
Thank you Scott for organizing the event, and for making room for my late arrival in 2014. Thanks also to Amos for picking my name on that one, glad to see you back.

I also want to thank Chrisos for picking up the mantle, I'm looking forward to the swap this year.

Thanks Darrin, I hope your not getting too frostbitten as well :)

darrin1200
3rd December 2014, 12:00 AM
Thanks Darrin, I hope your not getting too frostbitten as well :)

No snow on the ground this morning, looks like it will be a beautiful day, but it is -10C. :cold: