Ashore
4th July 2005, 11:52 PM
Should All (ozwinner) be given a Parole after serving Two Years

echnidna
5th July 2005, 10:13 AM
Course not, he wouldn have anyone to poke s*** at if he did :D :D :D :D :D

Kev Y.
5th July 2005, 10:18 AM
I am not certian what a "folie" is, but if he lets it rust it may fall off, and we cant let that happen to Al, can we? :) ;)

JDarvall
5th July 2005, 10:22 AM
yeh,,,,only IF he's wear one huge condom......big enough to cover his entire body.....can't walk, has to hop out of the jail...yelling at the top of his lungs......'I'M FREE !',,, 'Finally I'm free' ...... :D :D ..funny right ? :confused: .....come on,, thats at least a 'little' bit funny isn't it :( ......hmmmmm

E. maculata
5th July 2005, 06:55 PM
Now if Anyone is suffering from anysort of premature issue or associated problems, there's this Doctor fella from mexico who keeps emailing me telling me fro a few measley $$$ he can fix that and also make it bigger and go all night............if only I could work out what he's trying to peddle :confused: Would this help Al???

ozwinner
5th July 2005, 07:11 PM
Now if Anyone is suffering from anysort of premature issue or associated problems, there's this Doctor fella from mexico who keeps emailing me telling me fro a few measley $$$ he can fix that and also make it bigger and go all night............if only I could work out what he's trying to peddle :confused: Would this help Al???
Ok, ok, I wasnt going to bite.........................
But Im interested!!!
Send a link.
Not that I need an all night keeperuper..

Al :D

Zed
5th July 2005, 07:15 PM
did i read this right ? does the poll ask if Al needs premature ejaculation ?????????

we need to seriously consider running polls through a committee prior to publication....