PDA

View Full Version : whats the most popular day/time for this forum?

Lignum
17th July 2005, 11:37 PM
has their been a poll to find out what day and time is the the most popular for this forum?

NewLou
17th July 2005, 11:39 PM
Gidday Lignum

Is usually Sunday & Monday Nights....................I'm sure our highest number of occupants at any one time was 500 odd on a Monday Night!

REgards Lou

zenwood
17th July 2005, 11:42 PM
There must be web hit-o-meters that can measure this directly. Where are the I.T. gurus when you need 'em?

Is there a poll? Is the truth determined by popular vote?

Gumby
17th July 2005, 11:43 PM
has their been a poll to find out what day and time is the the most popular for this forum?

There has, but most of us weren't online at the time :D

Lignum
17th July 2005, 11:45 PM
thanx lou... im new to this forum and its fantastic.. so much to read, so little time.

journeyman Mick
17th July 2005, 11:59 PM
I've got a feeling that Monday morning is the most poular time. Someone posted a poll quite a while back and it seemed that the majority of people accessed the BB on the bosses time. So my guess would be first thing Monday morning a lot of people log on to see what's happened over the weekend. Me, I log on whenever but more often than not late at night, most nights. Note to self: get a life :rolleyes:

Mick

Lignum
18th July 2005, 12:00 AM
Well there you go... down the bottom of the page it says "Most users ever online was 574, 4th June 2005 at 10:28 PM." and according to my calendar was a Saturday night.

Does that suggest a new poll?

Are woods a sad lot? :eek: 10.30 at home on a Saturday night in front of the putter…. Hmmm

oges
19th July 2005, 02:26 PM
During work hours is a good time.... :D

Stuart
19th July 2005, 03:05 PM
yeah- can't be in the 'shop then :)

Ashore
19th July 2005, 05:22 PM
When Big Brother is on

The trouble with life is there's no background music.

Harry72
19th July 2005, 11:22 PM
I cant access net from work... sad pricks wont lets us!

arose62
20th July 2005, 12:39 AM
Lignum,

that record was actually all the folks here lining up to wish me Happy Birthday as soon as the clock ticked over to the 5th June.

There was some time and conversation spent trying to synchronise the effort, and concern about breaking the server, but in the end no-one actually did wish me HB :(

Had to spend money at the WW show to compensate.

Cheers,
Andrew

JDarvall
20th July 2005, 12:48 AM
For me its when its my turn to look after the kids. usually nightlkghjj,hjk,n ...<- see that. That means my very active 6 month year old, whose sitting on my lap clawing my neck, has just kicked the crap out of the keyboard......How can such a little thing be so bloody strong ??

arose62
20th July 2005, 01:01 AM
"six month year old" ????

If it's six months, can I recommend www.signwithme.com for teaching young kids sign language ?

We taught our daughter sign language from about 9months old (when I found that website) and it cleared away so much frustration and wasted food from trying to guess what she wanted, that it's one of the few things I evangelise about.

And, no, she has no hearing problems, and it hasn't adversely affected her speech at all. Well, maybe it's responsible for her chattering away all the time, apart from when she's busy cleaning clamps :)

Cheers,
Andrew

Skew ChiDAMN!!
20th July 2005, 02:20 AM
Any time between "Not tonight..." and "What are you still in bed for?"

JDarvall
20th July 2005, 08:35 AM
"six month year old" ????

If it's six months, can I recommend www.signwithme.com for teaching young kids sign language ?

We taught our daughter sign language from about 9months old (when I found that website) and it cleared away so much frustration and wasted food from trying to guess what she wanted, that it's one of the few things I evangelise about.

And, no, she has no hearing problems, and it hasn't adversely affected her speech at all. Well, maybe it's responsible for her chattering away all the time, apart from when she's busy cleaning clamps :)

Cheers,
Andrew

Thanks Andrew, I'll talk it over with the Misses.... Seems like a good idea.