PDA

View Full Version : auto copy lathe

dextadog
18th May 2016, 01:47 AM
Can any one out there help with an operators manual for an urpematic autocopy wood lathe? Bit on the large side 3ph made in Spain I am told round 1980 or so. This has been converted?to single phase at one time but is now back to 3. A manual would help with correct settings and lube requirements etc. Thanks in anticipation? Regards John

dextadog
21st August 2017, 09:13 AM
Gets upsetting when you talk to yourself even better replying in print. Any suggestions re the above would be really helpful.

Treecycle
21st August 2017, 02:31 PM
Can't even get a hit when you put that name in to Google.:no:

dextadog
21st August 2017, 04:15 PM
Someone has swallowed them up or they have gone bust. The machine has some similar clones but I dont speak anything but ausenglish so I can't communicate. Ive tried the poms but I feel we are still considered ignorant colonials? The yanks have some for sale but because I dont want to buy one sorry there too. Machine too old, my car is about the same age, I just can't bin something just because its a bit worn and a bit old. Had the opportunity to buy a couple more but apparently the manuals are hens teeth. I'll keep looking/trying. Regards and thanks.
One