PDA

View Full Version : Appology

Mobyturns
5th May 2017, 07:25 AM
Please accept my apologies folks as it appears that I have transgressed forum rules with my original post #26 (by listing tools for potential sale) in the thread on "Disposal of a lifetimes aggregation of tools." That thread is now closed and the offending orig post #26 deleted..

The reply #26 was intended to be a heads up only to check the Market Place for future listings. I had no intention to solicit sales from the thread and thought I had made that very clear and directed readers to check the Market Place as that is the fair and correct place to list sales.

I have not and will not entertain any discussions on sales of those items until they are listed in the Market Place.

The entire thread was intended to be about the clean up and the surprises that can turn up. The wood turning tools are a small fraction of the "stuff" the family has to deal with and dispose of.

Please remember that I am assisting the family only and they may or may not list the items for sale on the WWF.

Thank you to the moderators for addressing my unintended transgression of the Forum Rules, so please accept my apology for doing so.