PDA

View Full Version : McJings

maņana
22nd August 2017, 07:20 PM
Just a big thumbs-up for McJings. I ordered an item at 10 pm on Wednesday night and received it by post on Frriday morning at Stroud, some 200 kms away. Other purchases from them have been as fast. A drill bit on Ebay, from another supplier, also from Sydney, took 2 weeks to arrive. Well done McJings
Mick C

Fumbler
23rd August 2017, 02:47 AM
Thumbs up from me for McJings, and things like this is what keeps people going back. prompt speedy family run business.

orraloon
23rd August 2017, 11:05 AM
I have to own up to being a fan too. In todays madly rushing world going into the shop is a soothing experience. Take your time to just look at tools. No bling, no over packaging and no slick sales pitch. Pick what you want or ask for help if required. What a tool shop should be like.
Regards
John

John T
23rd August 2017, 10:59 PM
thumbs up to McJings also I ordered some 50mm sanding pads on Thursday 2pm they arrived 10pm the next day, and I live in Deloraine in Tasmania WELL DONE john t.

dubrosa22
24th August 2017, 08:30 AM
Yep, great FAST, friendly online service and the bricks n mortar shop in Yagoona is a quiet, jam-packed treasure trove. :2tsup:

brainstrust
25th August 2017, 04:32 PM
Never heard of it, must have a look, might find me chisel :2tsup:

Dibbers
26th October 2017, 12:41 PM
Finally managed to check the store out yesterday... this place is awesome! it has so much stuff!!!

My wife is going to have a hard time keeping me away (its walking distance from my house).

I bought myself a cheap #4 plane and a chisel set yesterday and nearly walked out with a bunch of other stuff... luckily i only brought $100 with me and left the credit cards at home...

aldav
26th October 2017, 06:53 PM
Tough times coming up Dibbers, walking distance you say!!!! :rolleyes: There goes another marriage down the tubes. Max and his wife are always such a pleasure to deal with too, no hard sell and no bull$#%&.

Dibbers
26th October 2017, 07:00 PM
Tough times coming up Dibbers, walking distance you say!!!! :rolleyes: There goes another marriage down the tubes. Max and his wife are always such a pleasure to deal with too, no hard sell and no bull$#%&.Youre not wrong. Sold a few non woodworking items on gumtree so ive got a bit of cash stashed for but not nearly enough!

The only thing that might give a bit of a stay of execution is that the weather is getting warmer and its a bit up hill haha

Sent using Tapatalk