PDA

View Full Version : Nice platters to come.

Old Croc
1st October 2017, 09:55 AM
I walked past Mrs Robinson and she reminded me she has not had a feed lately, been preoccupied building my hollowing jig. Dropped in to see John G from the Sawdust Factory and he provided a big load of Red and Cigarbox Cedar. :U:U:U
Cut the 1st fork and this stunning sight came into view. That piece is 550mm high, thats 22 inches Jerry and others still working in primitive scales. It will take about a year to dry here in Townsville, so I will post a piccy of the finished work then.
Rgds,
Crocy

mummatoni
1st October 2017, 09:56 AM
I walked past Mrs Robinson and she reminded me she has not had a feed lately, been preoccupied building my hollowing jig. Dropped in to see John G from the Sawdust Factory and he provided a big load of Red and Cigarbox Cedar. :U:U:U
Cut the 1st fork and this stunning sight came into view. That piece is 550mm high, thats 22 inches Jerry and others still working in primitive scales. It will take about a year to dry here in Townsville, so I will post a piccy of the finished work then.
Rgds,
Crocy
421264Wow awesome timber you found that

keep on plugging away

Allan at Wallan
1st October 2017, 11:56 AM
Great potential there .. will watch this space for your creations.

mummatoni
1st October 2017, 10:25 PM
Wow awesome timber you found that

keep on plugging awayEasy fixed. This Townsville girl will happily turn a platter but might not feed Mrs Robinson but Mrs Parker would have fin. Hahaha

keep on plugging away

mummatoni
2nd October 2017, 01:38 AM
Where do you find this gentleman is he in Townsville? . "Quote:-Dropped in to see John G from the Sawdust Factory and he provided a big load of Red and Cigarbox Cedar. :U:U:U"

keep on plugging away

Acco
2nd October 2017, 11:13 AM
Where do you find this gentleman is he in Townsville? . "Quote:-Dropped in to see John G from the Sawdust Factory and he provided a big load of Red and Cigarbox Cedar. :U:U:U"

keep on plugging away

http://www.woodworkforums.com/members/94986-john-g